User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If it helps warm the cockles of your heart, we regularly give out infractions for using the term "retards." I think we just gave one out a week or two ago. You can stop exaggerating about the forum being "anti-autistic."

Of course, then the forum is accused of being too PC. No one's ever happy, ya know...
    The forumn is anti-autistic. I am going to make a public site disclaiming it as well. Thank you for reminding me and bringing this issue back to light. Now I am even more aware of the emotional damage it has caused not only me but the two other people.

FYI there is a huge difference between calling someone with autism a retard and calling someone without autism a retard.

I wonder if they will pay for the psychologist I have to see now because of the harassment.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Who cares if Garrot is still mad about getting banned on perc, I think we can all relate to how that feels at least in a general sense.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Who cares if Garrot is still mad about getting banned on perc, I think we can all relate to how that feels at least in a general sense.
    Word.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Evee, chickpea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    I was talking on the ENTJ forum and an ENFP and INFP were banned for agreeing that half the people there were not really entj's.
    After reading your post, I went over there. What are they - 8 years old and rolling in pixie dust? I couldn't take more than 60 seconds of reading the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If it helps warm the cockles of your heart, we regularly give out infractions for using the term "retards." I think we just gave one out a week or two ago. You can stop exaggerating about the forum being "anti-autistic."
    "We"?
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    No I wouldn't. I was talking on the ENTJ forum and an ENFP and INFP were banned for agreeing that half the people there were not really entj's. I would never go back there. Plus their website is slow and gawd-awful to navigate. Not once there did a single person sway or influence me in anyway. The reason why I was banned was because I stood up for the INFP woman after she was banned for defending me when I was giving relationship advice from the ENTJ perspective.

Getting banned was a blessing.

Since I've been here I've accrued serious friends whose tastes I've acquired as my own. You cannot influence those who do not influence you. That means that PERC is lifeless and sterile or just for immature children in adult bodies.
    Sure that is what happened. I think maybe you forget what really happened, and that we had a private conversation on here, where we agreed we wouldn't bring this drama to TypoC. So is that agreement null and you wish me to continue "stalking" you (Your words).
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    Sure that is what happened. I think maybe you forget what really happened, and that we had a private conversation on here, where we agreed we wouldn't bring this drama to TypoC. So is that agreement null and you wish me to continue "stalking" you (Your words).
    Agreement or not, as a victim of having forum experiences ruined by crappy moderation myself, I appreciate hearing his side of it. If he violated an agreement, that's between you and him; it doesn't involve me. I don't know the difference between Iraq and Iran in this matter.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Agreement or not, as a victim of having forum experiences ruined by crappy moderation myself, I appreciate hearing his side of it. If he violated an agreement, that's between you and him; it doesn't involve me. I don't know the difference between Iraq and Iran in this matter.
    Like Jenny said, there were issues in the past with crappy moderation. All forums go through phases of it (so did this one). The problem with any dispute on a forum is that the person who doesn't get the outcome they desire feels wronged, and many people like to "take to the streets" and complain publicly.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Like Jenny said, there were issues in the past with crappy moderation. All forums go through phases of it (so did this one). The problem with any dispute on a forum is that the person who doesn't get the outcome they desire feels wronged, and many people like to "take to the streets" and complain publicly.
    Well, this isn't relevant to what happened at your forum. I don't know all the facts.

Speaking for myself, I don't enjoy getting hounded and trolled by people who get weepy about pedophiles, or moderators who have an extreme Oedipus Complex. I happen to love the fact that this site doesn't appear to settle for that kind of thing, as far as I can tell.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Well, this isn't relevant to what happened at your forum. I don't know all the facts.

Speaking for myself, I don't enjoy getting hounded and trolled by people who get weepy about pedophiles, or moderators who think that I should be OK with that kind of thing. I happen to love the fact that this site doesn't appear to settle for that kind of thing, as far as I can tell.
    You are saying that Jenny and I have an extreme Oedipus complex? WTF dude, that is a bit harsh no?

Nice last second edit out Vulcan. Real classy

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

You are saying that Jenny and I have an extreme Oedipus complex? WTF dude, that is a bit harsh no?

Nice last second edit out Vulcan. Real classy
    I was talking about INTPcomplex. I've dealt with duplicitous moderation and administrators there, so I know that it can happen.

By the way, I edited in the reference to an Oedipus Complex back in.

Visit my Johari:
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post