MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Cyber-bullying is not nice.
    Yeah, call me a pussy, but I'm an INTP that happens to loathe cyber-bullying.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Evee liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yeah, if I get touchy sometimes when people cuts on that forum... that's why. Some of the older complaints here do have teeth, there were issues under the original management that needed to be fixed; but I think things have been steadily improving.
    Just wait until someone on PERC actually hurts themselves as a product of the bullying over there and you won't want to be on staff anymore, especially when you are called to testify in a court.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Yeah, call me a pussy, but I'm an INTP that happens to loathe cyber-bullying.
    PERC is a bullies nest. Just read the ENTJ forumn and the number of times they called someone with autism a retard. What did the moderators do? Nothing.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I really don't care honestly anymore. Now that I am working with autism, and autistic myself, I have found new meaning on my life.

But I am glad there is a permanent record that PERC is anti-autism and I will definately bring the site to lite in the autism community that I am a part of now down the line.

That's all I'm going to say.

The hatred against gays that is being fought has to be extended to autism as well and calling people retards because they are autistic is unacceptable. That is all I am going to say about it because I am passionate about the cause.
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak, Evee, Xann liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Yeah, if I get touchy sometimes when people cuts on that forum... that's why. Some of the older complaints here do have teeth, there were issues under the original management that needed to be fixed; but I think things have been steadily improving.

Obviously I'm not at liberty to share details. Your perceptions of events are your perceptions.

But I do think you had a lot of trouble in the ENTJ subforum, it was not a good environment for you and you were heavily stressed, which led to problems. So again, I'll go back to, "I think you are having a much better time at this forum and this is a better place for you." You should focus on enjoying your time here.

I know, I'm a monster. :p
    Your perceptions are more valid why? At the end of the day, calling someone you know with asbergers syndrome a retard is not nice.

You can call that perception if you will but I think that an objective group of people would grossly think you are mistaken.

We will see. Time will tell.
    it was open
    -the end"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I know, I'm a monster. :p
    It's Ok I can handle it.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I really don't care honestly anymore. Now that I am working with autism, and autistic myself, I have found new meaning on my life.

But I am glad there is a permanent record that PERC is anti-autism and I will definately bring the site to lite in the autism community that I am a part of now down the line.

That's all I'm going to say.

The hatred against gays that is being fought has to be extended to autism as well and calling people retards because they are autistic is unacceptable. That is all I am going to say about it because I am passionate about the cause.
    If it helps warm the cockles of your heart, we regularly give out infractions for using the term "retards." I think we just gave one out a week or two ago. You can stop exaggerating about the forum being "anti-autistic."

Of course, then the forum is accused of being too PC. No one's ever happy, ya know...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I actually knew Jennifer was on staff at PERC. It's not hard to guess. You can find her on there.
    I had an account at one point which probably still exists, but I thought the discussions sucked and the site looked ugly.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

If it helps warm the cockles of your heart, we regularly give out infractions for using the term "retards." I think we just gave one out a week or two ago. You can stop exaggerating about the forum being "anti-autistic."
    Can I link you to the post and ask you why you didn't in that situation?
    it was open
    -the end"

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Forget it actually. I will just show the thread to the people that I work with by anonymous submission. Why should you work more. You clearly don't care.
    it was open
    -the end"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I for one am glad you are on this forum now @GarrotTheThief. You are an amazing person.
    Likes GarrotTheThief, Totenkindly, chickpea liked this post