User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

Results 211 to 220 of 279

  1. #211
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    don't be bitter just because they banned you... otherwise you'd still be there.





    That's how I am inside.

  2. #212
    The Green Jolly Robin H.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    don't be bitter just because they banned you... otherwise you'd still be there.





    No I wouldn't. I was talking on the ENTJ forum and an ENFP and INFP were banned for agreeing that half the people there were not really entj's. I would never go back there. Plus their website is slow and gawd-awful to navigate. Not once there did a single person sway or influence me in anyway. The reason why I was banned was because I stood up for the INFP woman after she was banned for defending me when I was giving relationship advice from the ENTJ perspective.

    Getting banned was a blessing.

    Since I've been here I've accrued serious friends whose tastes I've acquired as my own. You cannot influence those who do not influence you. That means that PERC is lifeless and sterile or just for immature children in adult bodies.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak, Evee liked this post

  3. #213
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    No I wouldn't. I was talking on the ENTJ forum and an ENFP and INFP were banned for agreeing that half the people there were not really entj's. I would never go back there. Plus their website is slow and gawd-awful to navigate. Not once there did a single person sway or influence me in anyway. The reason why I was banned was because I stood up for the INFP woman after she was banned for defending me when I was giving relationship advice from the ENTJ perspective.

    Getting banned was a blessing.

    Since I've been here I've accrued serious friends whose tastes I've acquired as my own. You cannot influence those who do not influence you. That means that PERC is lifeless and sterile or just for immature children in adult bodies.
    Well, I'm on staff and know what actually happened.
    ....But I do think you are much happier and have fit in better here at this site, so it's all good, seriously. You did not mesh well there.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #214
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, I'm on staff and know what actually happened.
    ....But I do think you are much happier and have fit in better here at this site, so it's all good, seriously. You did not mesh well there.
    You're on staff at Personality Cafe? Why didn't you mention that before?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  5. #215
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    You're on staff at Personality Cafe? Why didn't you mention that before?
    I thought everyone knew that already.
    I've been on staff for 15+ months or more.

    It's why I told Rez I could help her.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #216
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I thought everyone knew that already.
    I've been on staff for 15+ months or more.

    It's why I told Rez I could help her.
    I certainly did not know that. Might have changed my perceptions.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  7. #217
    The Green Jolly Robin H.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, I'm on staff and know what actually happened.
    ....But I do think you are much happier and have fit in better here at this site, so it's all good, seriously. You did not mesh well there.
    What happened is exactly as I said. I know your on staff.

    I am still in contact with the two other people and we have all the chats printed.

    Someone repeatedly called one of them a retard over and over again and she was not even issued an infraction yet when one of the two girls who I am speaking of said what they said they were banned.

    As for my time at PERC....I had 100 friends there. I was well received but the few people who disliked me, the ENTJ group who are not really entj at all but actually NPD.

    Cyber-bullying is not nice.

    As for perc in general, what I notice is that most people do get banned from there and the people who end up staying are the same five or six people over a course of five years.

    The same person called me a retard after I said I had asbergers too. It's pretty messed up if you ask me. This sort of cyber-bullying is legally punishable now, especially after all the suicides as of late spurted by bullying online.

    I am glad there is a permanent record of it as well on the website that can't be deleted because one day PERC bullies will push someone too far and it will certainly be under investigation.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

  8. #218
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, I'm on staff and know what actually happened.
    ....But I do think you are much happier and have fit in better here at this site, so it's all good, seriously. You did not mesh well there.
    Mind = blown.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  9. #219
    The Green Jolly Robin H.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I certainly did not know that. Might have changed my perceptions.
    I actually knew Jennifer was on staff at PERC. It's not hard to guess. You can find her on there.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

  10. #220
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I certainly did not know that. Might have changed my perceptions.
    Yeah, if I get touchy sometimes when people cuts on that forum... that's why. Some of the older complaints here do have teeth, there were issues under the original management that needed to be fixed; but I think things have been steadily improving.

    Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    What happened is exactly as I said. I know your on staff.

    I am still in contact with the two other people and we have all the chats printed.

    Someone repeatedly called one of them a retard over and over again and she was not even issued an infraction yet when one of the two girls who I am speaking of said what they said they were banned.

    As for my time at PERC....I had 100 friends there. I was well received but the few people who disliked me, the ENTJ group who are not really entj at all but actually NPD.

    Cyber-bullying is not nice.

    As for perc in general, what I notice is that most people do get banned from there and the people who end up staying are the same five or six people over a course of five years.
    Obviously I'm not at liberty to share details. Your perceptions of events are your perceptions.

    But I do think you had a lot of trouble in the ENTJ subforum, it was not a good environment for you and you were heavily stressed, which led to problems. So again, I'll go back to, "I think you are having a much better time at this forum and this is a better place for you." You should focus on enjoying your time here.

    If it matters, I don't spend time in the ENTJ subforum either. It's just a very controlled environment not to my tastes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Mind = blown.
    I know, I'm a monster. :p
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey
    By Nonpareil in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 570
    Last Post: 11-11-2017, 09:46 PM
  2. Typology Central: The Movie
    By Patches in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 09:52 PM
  3. the personality cafe questionnaire
    By bluestripes in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 04:03 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO