First 101819202122 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Rez View Post
    Any advice?
    What do you want to happen?

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I want to return and see old friends. Especially one in particular. Want to make amends. It has been over 5 years. I don't like the idea of being banned when i wasn't even given a warning.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    5w4

any help will do.

I want to return and see old friends. Especially one in particular. Want to make amends. It has been over 5 years. I don't like the idea of being banned when i wasn't even given a warning.
    Don't try to make amends with fools is my first advice.

It is going to be pretty hard to return. You would need to gain control in some way. It would be easier and much more within your control to try and get your friends to move here.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    5w4

they were the originals so I doubt they will return but I think I'm mostly living in nostalgia. Finally, attending a local University, trying to stall my time before then. By the way, did you know that there is a separate site out there that keeps track of all your posts from both sites including others? Link:Ennealytics - MBTI and Enneagram Statistics and Analytics

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

By the way, did you know that there is a separate site out there that keeps track of all your posts from both sites including others? Link:Ennealytics - MBTI and Enneagram Statistics and Analytics
    Whoa.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

they were the originals so I doubt they will return but I think I'm mostly living in nostalgia. Finally, attending a local University, trying to stall my time before then. By the way, did you know that there is a separate site out there that keeps track of all your posts from both sites including others? Link:Ennealytics - MBTI and Enneagram Statistics and Analytics
    Yeah, I think that guy has been contacted by both sites and asked to desist.

Anyway, pm me about your ban and I'll look into it for you since things have likely changed a lot in 5 years. Can't promise anything, but I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: w00t, positive end to that story.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 09-08-2015 at 03:48 PM.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    PerC is a helluva stupidly moderated site. I hate that place. It's the anti-free speech site. Bunch of stupid ban-happy twats and morons over there. Tons of people banned all the time. It's so ridiculous. There was even an INFP who got banned after her first post, and her post seemed totally innocuous. You can't say anything negative about any type over there. I think that is such a load of shit, because every type has positive AND negative qualities and you should be able to talk about the negative qualities that annoy you. What's the point of talking about MBTI if you're not allowed to say anything negative about any personality types. I don't sign up to forums exclusively for the purpose of kissing people's asses all the time. That's so pointless and fake. I don't like being fake. PerC is also very politically correct and you're only allowed to post left wing, politically correct comments or else you get an infraction or a ban. It's like a communist tyranny. I'm never going back there again. I hate the idiot moderators. I would like to create my own free speech MBTI site where you can say anything you want, but I don't know if I have time for that. PerC is really bad for non-politically correct INTJ's, because we care very much about the truth and want to be able to say the truth, instead of a bunch of lies that please oversensitive liberal politically correct morons. If you can't speak the truth then what's the point of talking. That's like living in medieval times when you had to adhere to the catholic church's tenets or be tortured or imprisoned or whatever.
    OK so why are you still posting there? If you really hate it so much, send me a retirement request.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

omg, there is an INFP named chickpea on personalitycafe that is not me
    Likes Opal, Forever, highlander liked this post