First 91718192021 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    Oooh ooh I'm like 90% sure you're Jennywocky!
    HIIIII
    I LIKE YOUR PERC AVATAR
    CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH
    Who would the other 10% be?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Who would the other 10% be?
    Well that was just insurance in case you weren't so I didn't look like a tit. :p I was going to say earlier but I wanted to be 90% sure at least!

So what's it like moderating two forums?
    6w5 9w1 4w5 so/sx
    Lawful Good

friendly and accessible boomslang's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

The intuitive subforums on PerC are atrocious. The ENTJ forum was absolutely laughable, closely followed by the INTJ one.

They were all notorious for that "As an XXXX, I..." crap.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by boomslang View Post
    The intuitive subforums on PerC are atrocious. The ENTJ forum was absolutely laughable, closely followed by the INTJ one.

They were all notorious for that "As an XXXX, I..." crap.
    Amen to that. I haven't been banned from there at all, and I don't hate the mods, but gawddayum the seriousness of some people there is driving me nuts. The ENFP subforum is drowning in cutesy flirtation and it makes me want to hurl. It's like someone ripped the reality gland out of the beast and let the poor thing live.
    "I weigh less than a slice of bread."
    Likes Mal12345 liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

PerC is a helluva stupidly moderated site. I hate that place. It's the anti-free speech site. Bunch of stupid ban-happy twats and morons over there. Tons of people banned all the time. It's so ridiculous. There was even an INFP who got banned after her first post, and her post seemed totally innocuous. You can't say anything negative about any type over there. I think that is such a load of shit, because every type has positive AND negative qualities and you should be able to talk about the negative qualities that annoy you. What's the point of talking about MBTI if you're not allowed to say anything negative about any personality types. I don't sign up to forums exclusively for the purpose of kissing people's asses all the time. That's so pointless and fake. I don't like being fake. PerC is also very politically correct and you're only allowed to post left wing, politically correct comments or else you get an infraction or a ban. It's like a communist tyranny. I'm never going back there again. I hate the idiot moderators. I would like to create my own free speech MBTI site where you can say anything you want, but I don't know if I have time for that. PerC is really bad for non-politically correct INTJ's, because we care very much about the truth and want to be able to say the truth, instead of a bunch of lies that please oversensitive liberal politically correct morons. If you can't speak the truth then what's the point of talking. That's like living in medieval times when you had to adhere to the catholic church's tenets or be tortured or imprisoned or whatever.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

How did so many of you manage to get banned on personality cafe? It makes it seem like it's easy to get banned but its really not xD

Personally I think the pros and cons of each are:

TypeC
    +pros
    less disagreement
    getting to know the members
    more humour
    more individuality within types
    casual threads and online conversation
    more friendliness within members
    nohari/johari windows (in sig)
    - cons
    too much fluff threads/posts
    random posts/low posting quality
    comments that are irrelevant to thread (usually attempts at humour)
    less knowledge about typology systems due to fewer members
    few members/ low activity

PerC
    +pros
    critical thinking and philosophy threads
    more members and higher activity
    better quality posts in general
    you can see peoples genders and general information about them
    -cons
    members are more disagreeing / critical
    sometimes members with insulting opinions dont get an infraction, whereas some members get too many infractions e.g. for low posting quality
    over-crowded (for some)
    names for each types are stereotyping (e.g. ISTJ - the duty fullfillers vs INTJ - the scientists)
    favours intuitives which leads to more mistypes

imo
    Last edited by wolfnara; 09-01-2015 at 12:25 PM.
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    PerC is a helluva stupidly moderated site. I hate that place. It's the anti-free speech site. Bunch of stupid ban-happy twats and morons over there. Tons of people banned all the time. It's so ridiculous. There was even an INFP who got banned after her first post, and her post seemed totally innocuous. You can't say anything negative about any type over there. I think that is such a load of shit, because every type has positive AND negative qualities and you should be able to talk about the negative qualities that annoy you. What's the point of talking about MBTI if you're not allowed to say anything negative about any personality types. I don't sign up to forums exclusively for the purpose of kissing people's asses all the time. That's so pointless and fake. I don't like being fake. PerC is also very politically correct and you're only allowed to post left wing, politically correct comments or else you get an infraction or a ban. It's like a communist tyranny. I'm never going back there again. I hate the idiot moderators. I would like to create my own free speech MBTI site where you can say anything you want, but I don't know if I have time for that. PerC is really bad for non-politically correct INTJ's, because we care very much about the truth and want to be able to say the truth, instead of a bunch of lies that please oversensitive liberal politically correct morons. If you can't speak the truth then what's the point of talking. That's like living in medieval times when you had to adhere to the catholic church's tenets or be tortured or imprisoned or whatever.
    I love you too.
    Who are you again?

If someone got banned "after her first post," it was also likely a dupe. Typically there's a three-strikes -> first ban policy, followed by more infractions before a second ban... and usually only the third ban is perma. Most infractions are also active only for a month (whereas here they are active for six months). So if someone manages to snag three infractions in a month period, they've got issues.

If you don't like the discrimination rules, then it simply wasn't the forum for you.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    Your truth could be at odds with another person's truth. Or are you one of those bible-thumping bumble bees who believes there is but only one "truth" for all? What if I posted, "INTJs are morons" then claimed "I speak the truth!" Speak your "truth" here, but don't expect it to go unchallenged if it bumps up against someone else's. You made the choice to go over there, why, I have no clue. I never joined for my own reasons, but I wouldn't come back over here and a cry a river about it, if I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Your truth could be at odds with another person's truth. Or are you one of those bible-thumping bumble bees who believes there is but only one "truth" for all? What if I posted, "INTJs are morons" then claimed "I speak the truth!" Speak your "truth" here, but don't expect it to go unchallenged if it bumps up against someone else's. You made the choice to go over there, why, I have no clue. I never joined for my own reasons, but I wouldn't come back over here and a cry a river about it, if I had.
    PerC is kind of endearing at times, a bit more gentle than typeC, mostly nice folks-seem to be a bit younger as well. Much less in depth conversation thoughts on the functions themselves however. On the functional note, totally unrelated to this thread, @Jaguar, I recall you being providing links at various points to alternate theories of jungian cognitive usage....by chnace is there a thread containing them somewhere in the TypeC universe? PS Hope you are well

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I still don't know how I got banned on personality cafe. One day I posted videos and pictures on a forum for my closest friends there and the next day I was banned. It that the ban would never be lifted. I somehow managed to get on just enough to ask a new friend to help me out and when that happened i couldn't login at all. It was as if they got upset that i did that and instead of giving me one warning. I received no such message. I was banned because I supposedly created too many accounts? Which is ridiculous because I only had one account. I created another one because I wanted to know why that happened and ever since then they keep preventing me from even using a new account because of my old account. It is so frustrating. They gave no warning. It wasn't professional at all. People even admit that even asking mods why someone is banned gets them banned. There is fear not freedom on the site. Any advice?