User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 279

  1. #151
    Senior Member NK258's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    I can post anywhere I like.
    Stop creeping me out dude! lol!!! I was talking about jenny! Give me a fucking heart attack why don't you! Lol! Wtf that avatar. Omg. *calms my little heart* geez. That was startling. The timing.
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).

  2. #152
    Senior Member TreeBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NK258 View Post
    Stop creeping me out dude! lol!!! I was talking about jenny! Give me a fucking heart attack why don't you! Lol! Wtf that avatar. Omg. *calms my little heart* geez. That was startling. The timing.
    Just know that the PerC mods are...everywhere.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

    ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

  3. #153
    Senior Member NK258's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    Just know that the PerC mods are...everywhere.
    Yeah but that was creepy!! She asked why did you get banned. I replied and when you reply it bumps you to the last page. I go to the first and there you are "I can be where I want" lol!! What! And the avatar. I'm not even kidding. Lol!! I had a mini jump in my heart all startled lol!!

    Too much. I'm adding this to my weird shit that happened to you thread.
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).

  4. #154
    Senior Member TreeBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NK258 View Post
    Yeah but that was creepy!! She asked why did you get banned. I replied and when you reply it bumps you to the last page. I go to the first and there you are "I can be where I want" lol!! What! And the avatar. I'm not even kidding. Lol!! I had a mini jump in my heart all startled lol!!

    Too much. I'm adding this to my weird shit that happened to you thread.
    * look into my eye *
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

    ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp
    Likes Ivy liked this post

  5. #155
    Senior Member NK258's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    * look into my eye *

    Ah! Lol! I take a hot shower and relax and I think, I bet there's a message. Only for you to creep me out before I go to bed. Lol! What the heck. Your avatar is scary and I don't wanna look!! 😩
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).
    Likes TreeBob liked this post

  6. #156
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NK258 View Post
    Stop creeping me out dude! lol!!! I was talking about jenny!
    I'm sneakier than TreeBob.

    I just lurk and observe.
    watching you
    every
    where
    you
    post...

    (creeped out yet? lol.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes TreeBob liked this post

  7. #157
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    *Glares*
    Likes TreeBob liked this post

  8. #158
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    *Glares*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  9. #159
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    I don't think you do, I mean any one in authority wants to believe we're being watched all the time, but truthfully maybe 0.01% of people are interesting enough to keep tabs on even that's a stretch.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  10. #160
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Thank you for the signature idea.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey
    By Nonpareil in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 570
    Last Post: 11-11-2017, 09:46 PM
  2. Typology Central: The Movie
    By Patches in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 06-21-2016, 09:52 PM
  3. the personality cafe questionnaire
    By bluestripes in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 04:03 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO