First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatecat View Post
    Wow I've had such a bad experience from them. I'm kind of sad about it actually. They banned me permanently, gave no reason for it and no warning. I actually liked it there, lots of interesting forums and I liked chatting (nicely) to the people there. Well not anymore... I really think I'm a nice person and I don't know why they have banned me but I have to agree with the nazi statement. Anyway after I found out that I could do nothing at all about (other than contacting them and say pwretty please) I remembered that I used to have another account long ago that I had forgotten about. So I logged in and went to look at my profile. Everything looked good until I said where I come from - BOOM. You're banned. Reason: multi. Well I guess they're just racists to people from Iceland (btw I know there are some rules about not having many accounts but I don't believe they can just ban anyone that has the same personality type and comes from Iceland. (I didn't even have a picture). Anyway. Never going there again - so hi people on typologycentral. I'm your new neighbour. Personalitycafe - you suck really badly.
    There is no rule over there about "Iceland," and the staff themselves come from all over the world. Members there also come from all over the world. The rule actually is "no dupes," and it is also a rule here. Web forums have ways of recognizing dupe accounts.

TreeBob routinely bans dupes. If you didn't mean to have a dupe account and feel that you were banned unfairly, you can contact him directly and make your case rather than making accusations of racism. I think he expects people to ask him if they believe they were misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Personality Cafe only serves decaf, so I joined Typology Central instead.
    Decaf's a bitch.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Yes, the philosopher Slavoj Žižek is ranting about it too lol

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    There is no rule over there about "Iceland," and the staff themselves come from all over the world. Members there also come from all over the world. The rule actually is "no dupes," and it is also a rule here. Web forums have ways of recognizing dupe accounts.

TreeBob routinely bans dupes. If you didn't mean to have a dupe account and feel that you were banned unfairly, you can contact him directly and make your case rather than making accusations of racism. I think he expects people to ask him if they believe they were misunderstood.
    Yes, I know that and didn't mean it that way. I know that there is a rule about multi-accounts. I just remembered I had another one (that I had really forgotten about). But you're right, I did contact him because I believe there must be a misunderstanding. I really am sorry if I hurt anyone or anything like that. But I have to say that I am a bit hurt by this ban. I at least think people deserve a warning and an explanation for being banned.

yabadabadoo

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatecat View Post
    Yes, I know that and didn't mean it that way. I know that there is a rule about multi-accounts. I just remembered I had another one (that I had really forgotten about). But you're right, I did contact him because I believe there must be a misunderstanding. I really am sorry if I hurt anyone or anything like that. But I have to say that I am a bit hurt by this ban. I at least think people deserve a warning and an explanation for being banned.
    i'll send you a PM.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes chocolatecat liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Tbt: I prefer this forum, yes I'm more likely to get pissed at the people here. But that means I think they deserve the amount of respect required to actually be pissed off at.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I had a mod tell me to retire because the staff wanted to ban me and they felt I was a good person. I had no problem with that mod and have mixed feelings. Do I feel flattered or upset? Lol! It's all soooo confusing!
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Hey. Are personality cafe mods allowed to be posting in a thread for personality cafe refugees?? Hmmmmm lol!

(Ugh. Now I gotta get used to a whole new set of emoti's)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by NK258 View Post
    I had a mod tell me to retire because the staff wanted to ban me and they felt I was a good person. I had no problem with that mod and have mixed feelings. Do I feel flattered or upset? Lol! It's all soooo confusing!
    Why did staff want to ban you?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Why did staff want to ban you?
    Apparently staff wanted to ban me because I was being reported all the time (though that was the first I heard of it). I was pretty active there and pretty much just myself, using it for what it was but, as a reactive type, I've had my moments (though I never was out of line. More like, if someone is being a douche, I react to defend myself and cope the way I do) and it wasn't good to do anymore(?) still really confused as to the why. I pretty much dropped it. I have no problem with the mod who asked. I have a feeling he wanted me to retire because my behavior was causing waves(?) I don't know. I'm still super confused about it all

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by NK258 View Post
    Hey. Are personality cafe mods allowed to be posting in a thread for personality cafe refugees?? Hmmmmm lol!

(Ugh. Now I gotta get used to a whole new set of emoti's)
    I can post anywhere I like.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp