MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

*Scared*
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mindsabre View Post
    Anyways for those that may be cross-looking from personality cafe those who wonder who I am... I'm Kysinor from PersonalityCafe. I've been a member over there for about 4-5 years but I did not post much. I have contempt for some people and sometimes I get in conflict with them and I have nothing for apologizing for who I am. Still not much of a big deal for getting permabanned from personalitycafe... I will not bother them no more if they do not like my genuine self... even if possible rules may conflict by such self. Needless to say I do not believe I'm a genuine troll but to be fair I can be hostile sometimes... if you know what I mean.
    Welcome you poor soul, we'll get you nourishment and water.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    That's weird. I thought you got banned for creeping with uncomfortable sex comments online, since I was around at the time.

But they could keep better records. I only see the one infraction from Stephen about the crass comment you made about ESFP women and peanut butter.
    That was part of it. However, I stopped and just made a stupid signature that something to the effect of, "Hey ladies, I can't hit on you anymore or I'll get infracted. However, if you wanna flirt PM me". Promethea is such a crazy bitch that she banned me for that.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    That was part of it. However, I stopped and just made a stupid signature that something to the effect of, "Hey ladies, I can't hit on you anymore or I'll get infracted. However, if you wanna flirt PM me". Promethea is such a crazy bitch that she banned me for that.
    The FAQ specifically says you are not allowed to discuss mod actions in public, and you were in trouble in part for being a creeper. Not surprising at all you took another hit over that... regardless of which mod dished it out.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Ah to hell with my last post. Here's my thoughts (and my real feelings) to all the sociopathic moronic people that reside here and over personalitycafe (and all the assholish sociopaths that whore themselves up to authority positions):

I'd welcome a fight right if you come close to me in real life and I'll sacrifice anything to make sure you suffer as much as possible and even if you managed to control me and get me in jail or whatever I'd not regret it in the slightest and I would do anything to make sure it would happen twice. My contempt for people such as yourself is beyond your imagination and I encourage you to either join my crusade or fuck off as much as you can possible do. Goodbye lolroflidiotsociopathselfishpieceofworthlessidiots Sincerely Kysinor

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

... welll.. uh... i guess that clears things up.

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

I've lurked there for a while, unregistered. With all the crap I read here about banning, I see no reason to register. I'd last 5 minutes.

F--k them and their nazi admins.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The FAQ specifically says you are not allowed to discuss mod actions in public, and you were in trouble in part for being a creeper. Not surprising at all you took another hit over that... regardless of which mod dished it out.
    Promethea is just a paranoid bitch anyway. I'm glad to be gone from that site.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

yabadabadoo

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Personality Cafe only serves decaf, so I joined Typology Central instead.