User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I hate to lose an argument because I don't want to feel like a fool.
    Wasting time and getting emotional over an argument with some faceless stranger is more foolish to me. I'm jaded at this point though. My Internet skin has gotten very thick.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Wasting time and getting emotional over an argument with some faceless stranger is more foolish to me. I'm jaded at this point though. My Internet skin has gotten very thick.
    It's comments like this and many more than often make me wonder if you aren't a mistyped ENFP or INTJ. You just use way too much Te woman.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

It's comments like this and many more than often make me wonder if you aren't a mistyped ENFP or INTJ. You just use way too much Te woman.
    Could it be that she is an ENFP?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I leave when I get overwhelmed by the amount of toxicity in a thread that I part took in as I need time to 'detoxify'. I also leave when the sheer quantity (different threads, a lot of different posters I ran into, etc etc) of it all gets to me - that's perhaps even harder to process coz it feels a lot more unfocused and harder to digest.

I do value part taking in those discussions as long as they aren't complete mudslinging and one-upping contests as there is nothing like getting people passionate about something to get to the raw truth of what is bothering them and *why* this is so important to them. This stuff often - as long as the butthurt and toxicity doesn't drown it out completely - holds the key to finding that precious middle ground and creating a win-win for everyone - to actually get to see the other person's pov up close. (sx-dom? )

However, I'm in the process of consciously trying to resist most of the temptation as it does absorb an awful lot of resources, energy-wise and time-wise, as well as emotional and mental reserves, at times and it can be hard to gauge how much it will drain you - in the end, it's just an internet forum and a hobby and you need to make sure that it doesn't boycott other things in your life due to lack of energy or surplus of drama.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

garbage

lol, you must be breaking out the big tub of popcorn for the recent "breast" and "penis" thread that was created.
    I.. .. yeah, you caught me. I totally did.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I don't think I have Te motivations for feeling the way I do. If someone seriously clashes with me on an issue that's very important to me, I consider their opinion or judgement of me irrelevant. It's not really about wasting time, which I do a ton of and usually enjoy (lol). I have to deal with enough emotionally taxing stuff in my day to day life that I don't need to take some Internet battle personally.

Long story short, I'm definitely not a TJ and probably not an extrovert

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Could it be that she is an ENFP?
    Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I don't think I have Te motivations for feeling the way I do. If someone seriously clashes with me on an issue that's very important to me, I consider their opinion or judgement of me irrelevant. It's not really about wasting time, which I do a ton of and usually enjoy (lol). I have to deal with enough emotionally taxing stuff in my day to day life that I don't need to take some Internet battle personally.

Long story short, I'm definitely not a TJ and probably not an extrovert
    The only reason that I say this is that you often have a great deal of logical backing behind your arguments and also tend to use logical facts a lot. You just use a hell of lot of Te for an INFP. That's all I'm saying.

Permabanned

i'm 24. i'm wrong by default.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    i'm 24. i'm wrong by default.
    I feel for you.

The only reason that I say this is that you often have a great deal of logical backing behind your arguments and also tend to use logical facts a lot. You just use a hell of lot of Te for an INFP. That's all I'm saying.
    Te, really? I always thought it was sass.