User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Moreso in the past, but I've been pushed beyond caring as much.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I steer clear whenever I feel there are too many stupid arguments going on. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people are unnecessarily mean.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    I steer clear whenever I feel there are too many stupid arguments going on. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people are unnecessarily mean.
    Same.

"... unnecessarily 'mean,' scathing, vitriolic, haughty, dramatic, or otherwise freakin' terrible."

But "steering clear" for me, of course, means only that I don't participate. Because as a mod, I still have to at least watch the bullshit
    I make the most of it, though. Tubs and tubs of popcorn in the mouth.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    But "steering clear" for me, of course, means only that I don't participate. Because as a mod, I still have to at least watch the bullshit

Love ya, man. Thanks for taking that bullet.

I seem to be participating less and less on any forum nowadays; most of the conversations seems to just be needless drama among people who already have their opinions figured out. So yeah, as soon as conflict starts heating up... I'm taking more and more liberty to go do something else.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I really don't care enough to get into a heated debate with an internet stranger. Luckily, when someone is really wrong and stupid, the smart ones already see it, so you're left just trying to convince someone who is obviously wrong that they're wrong. They don't like that and generally fight it.

Basically, it's hard to get emotionally involved in something that's already doomed. I say my bit then let the future readers decide. Friendly back and forth is different if/when there's an obviously mutual search for truth.

The only exception is when it looks like/or could strongly, possibly lead to future readers getting bad information. Like if someone says all ENTPs want is sex... that'll bring me out of the woodwork to straighten, not them, but others out.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Well, not to go full Mary Katherine Gallagher on you all, but my feelings on this matter would best be expressed by local-news-to-youtube-video-sensation, Sweet Brown (AutoTune Remix):

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Yes. But not for long enough. Though there haven't been any for a nice long time.

And I understand not wanting to do endless research when you want to relax and not liking to lose.
    Well I'm glad that someone understands.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I used to, but I guess I've mellowed out some, lol. I feel like I'm kind of over arguing for the most part. For me it's usually not worth it.

Now I just take a break sometimes when I get overwhelmed by too much personal contact. If my online life starts feeling like my real life, that's when I peace.
    Yeah, I know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    type 6
    lol. Do you really think that it's related to being a 6?

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I usually avoid heated debates, especially those regarding politics and religion. It usually ends up being the same old thing. People argue on opposite sides, no resolution is ever made, people end up offended, people stubbornly hold on to the same views they had initially and remain just as closed-minded. There doesn't seem to be anything new to be gained from these thread.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    I usually avoid heated debates, especially those regarding politics and religion. It usually ends up being the same old thing. People argue on opposite sides, no resolution is ever made, people end up offended, people stubbornly hold on to the same views they had initially and remain just as closed-minded. There doesn't seem to be anything new to be gained from these thread.
    it's not about politics, it's about pov seeing things from my point of view and me seeing things from theirs
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Same.

"... unnecessarily 'mean,' scathing, vitriolic, haughty, dramatic, or otherwise freakin' terrible."

I make the most of it, though. Tubs and tubs of popcorn in the mouth.
    lol, you must be breaking out the big tub of popcorn for the recent "breast" and "penis" thread that was created.