User Tag List

First 123 Last

garbage

Unfiltered but lovable crank.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

I like him. The forums would be less interesting without him, troll or not.

An ENFP.

He looks like he's trolling when he's really enlightening us to his philosophy.

TvTropes has a name for this.

"The MBTI Hung theorists suggest ENFP tend to act like this."

--TvTropes, Cloudcuckoolander/Real Life

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Zangetshumody View Post
    I call him a Meta-type 2.
    Will's Rainbow bridges both 2 ends of Infinities-Ultimate together (Stories of ideals and realities make life beyond all limits).

But it seems people find it very difficult to understand my forms of faculty analysis, so I will provide a brief explanation using ordinary language:
    The Matrix control system programs the Existential boxes of context with the codes.

He uses his awareness of 'consequence' (in general), as the basis of his understanding (instead of as the basis for fear).
    Time loops back in on itself as whirling vortices in a big webbed hyperspace to determine how things are Created.

And so he doesn't attach his understanding to pragmatic extrapolation of his speculative awareness; causing him to miss the real darkness present in his reality.
    All Worlds of Light revolve around across a transcending continuum of bubbling spectra and make Vision Happen.

If he would fear real consequences (i.e. let his fear be determined by his awareness of 'what will be'), he wouldn't impel others to create this energy (through his influence), in his exchanges. Perhaps this is the feeling of 'almost trolling' eluded to in this thread; the major consequence of this kind of energy exchange is that it has a tendency to dampen (or threatens) other people's reliance on their own determination of outside authority regarding their personal identity.
    We will build Heaven with Love and open the free Kingdom for Everyone to imagine.

[the dampening would be the natural result of the fear work he is invoking your spirit to muster when exchanging energy with him].
    The Dragon soars past Voids of Existence and runs the simulation with His voice.

General comment (if your interested further in Meta-type):
    There are 17 Meta-types in my system, and each type will indirectly exhibit partial traits of all the lower types.. while all the stages above one's type will be glaringly omitted from engaged-functioning. so there are a lot of people who will in some way conform to my description of RaptorWizard;- which is perhaps why it is so easy to forgive RaptorWizard his foibles. But I think you can agree, this basic level of dysfunction (although so ingrained within our cultural tolerance), is quite concentrated in the presentation of his personality style. [just trying to point of evidence in support of my naming]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    We will build Heaven with Love and open the free Kingdom for Everyone to imagine.
    We must always be careful, that when we cite love we aren't in fact citing our personal style of vanity;- the Kingdom is built upon a certain kind of liberty, it is not just free (as it is not free from joy, peace and righteousness):

The Dragon soars past Voids of Existence and runs the simulation with His voice.
    A actual challenge is one thing I'm prepared to answer; but am I just supposed to subdue to the fear from consequences I'm forced to conjure through the imposed imagination 'work' needed to interpret this special form of understanding put to me?

However good an exercise in testing one's ability to fathom consequence; a question answered or asked can often yield more lasting liberty the soul can profit from.

Rom_10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post

We must always be careful, that when we cite love we aren't in fact citing our personal style of vanity;- the Kingdom is built upon a certain kind of liberty, it is not just free (as it is not free from joy, peace and righteousness):

In @RaptorWizard's defense, I detect a certain "rigidity" in @Zangetshumody's posts that I don't get from RaptorWizard.

I don't know what Raptor does give off though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    In @RaptorWizard's defense, I detect a certain "rigidity" in @Zangetshumody's posts that I don't get from RaptorWizard.

I don't know what Raptor does give off though.
    Verbally I'm a lot more fluid, but I think it's important to be precisely straight in type (especially on an internationally frequented forum): it's also a measure I picked up from a legal dispute I was involved with regarding my former colloquial writing style.

[A part of me does just wish we could all just pick a certain... I would even be interested to have us all speak North American and see where we go from there; people don't actually realize how much miss-understanding is created by native word use that is mostly inaccessible through the use of dictionaries.]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Verbally I'm a lot more fluid, but I think it's important to be precisely straight in type (especially on an internationally frequented forum): it's also a measure I picked up from a legal dispute I was involved with regarding my former colloquial writing style.
    People can get into a legal dispute over something like that?
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLight2012 View Post
    People can get into a legal dispute over something like that?
    I got an email from a prosecutor from a non-western Country; I thought it was a joke or false threat. Turns out it was legit, and I was going to be tried in abstentia: I ended up going to the trial at my own expense (because I did not want to live with the dishonor) and got tried pretty much by a court that doesn't respect any form of Common Law; the only way out of getting sentenced was apologizing and admitting fault: something that I explained away as being necessary, because if one is to have one's name impugned by a foreign court who takes jurisdiction upon itself against one (because in their "law" you can be subject to the jurisdiction of the victims domicile, and the court found the crime was committed on their soil anyway); then obviously I must make a practical concession in how I conduct myself, not because I was morally wrong; but because I was ignorant of their peculiar (to me) system of law. These qualifications were rather offensive to them; but eventually we came to a mutual understanding that I did not consider myself under their law; because I did not believe as they did.

After a few exchanges about whether they could accept an admission of fault that did not impugn one's moral character- we agreed to blame my ignorance of their ways (which I was pretty much coerced to say something good about; I did not purger myself, I simply didn't state the shadow of the my description of their social arrangement.)

I feel bad about it; but it was not a proper court of record.

South Africa has a good relationship with Pakistan, so I did not feel so insecure upon my departure. But I was not tried by a secular court, and their government (I mean their proper judiciary) had no influence over the proceedings (I had wanted to rely on them a few times during my proceedings, because that is the system I had researched before going).

I can't remember all the details well, the court was not unlawfully convened, it was endorsed by their secular system; it was just a separate and independent institution that was still part of the judiciary.

[I was very angry, because I had worked out based on their rights guaranteed in their law that I had the tools to get a fair trial, or at least shield myself from any miscarriage of justice, but you can't assert those rights in the type of proceeding I was in, and if you apply to the proper courts for protection of those rights, they will not protect those rights against the proceedings of the type of court I was in (even though as the law stands written: those rights were stated to be upheld by the highest & supreme judicial authority);- which would of been the basis of a follow up case I had wanted to prosecute to deeply shame their country for what I considered to be blatant institutional dishonesty- but I was advised by diplomats that it would not be good for cross-national relations between our countries. (basically I wanted to tarnish their reputation for possessing the rule of Law in order to reclaim my dignity: I wouldn't of felt so bad, it was just that all the expert lawyers I had questioned said the rule of law was pretty much a given in Pakistan (with regards to wheels of justice (I know a lot can be said about the axis of power)).)]

[by the way: I don't mean substantive law, they were largely rights regarding evidence and procedure in the consideration of evidence; although that can be said to inform the right to a fair trial (but that's a common law way of thinking- I just want to make the point: I was not frustrated because I did not understand their law; but because they did not allow their law to administered as it was written on their codes and books: something I could of taken them to task for (although only in a civil capacity))].

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Unfiltered but lovable crank.
    Seconded, if he were a bad seed he'd be Timecube Guy