MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    Ok this is mine...

When I learned math for the first time I assigned each number (1-10) a personality and a gender.
    All the even numbers were good because they share all they have with their friends. The odd ones are bad because when they share they always keep an extra one for themselves.

1 (m) is lonely and will do anything to get the other numbers to like him. (Anything multiplied by 1 is the same number. 1 is truly spineless)

2 (f) is good and gets along with everyone. (It makes all the bad odd numbers even)

3 (m) is a whiny bratty baby brother of nine (3 x 3 is 9 so yea)

4 (m) is the cool number. His favorite color is blue just like mine (no clue why but it was always my favorite)

5 (m) is smart but is only half as good as 10. (Half of 10 and half as easy for me to multiply)

6 (f) is 7s best friend.

7 (m) Talks about 6 behind her back to 9.

8 (m) is super nice to 9 even though 9 is evil

9 (f) is evil and picks on all the other numbers (I hated 9 because it was the hardest for me to add subtract divide and multiply)

10 (m) is the smartest number and big brother to 5 (Easy for me to add subtract divide and multiply. It’s smart because it makes me feel smart)

I grew out of doing this but 4 is still my favorite number and I still think 9 is a huge jerk lol.
    So 769 is a love triangle?

Permabanned

I grew out of doing this but 4 is still my favorite number and I still think 9 is a huge jerk lol.
    Maybe odds are even better than evens because they selflessly give their extra to the other? hmm?

I always found 7 to be the number I didn't like. The only number I had to memorize the times table for...

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    So 769 is a love triangle?
    lol Exactly and things really got crazy whenever 8 was involved.

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    Maybe odds are even better than evens because they selflessly give their extra to the other? hmm?
    Nah the odds are still bad even if they give an extra to one of their friends that’s favoritism and would hurt the others feelings.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Here's one of mine.

When I was in elementary school I was obsessed with Harry Potter (and I still am, tbh). Whenever I would finish reading one of the books, I would go into a magic frenzy and go around casting spells on people and reading their fortunes and whatnot. Soon it became more than a game and I was convinced that I would go to Hogwarts.

After graduating from the fifth grade I waited all summer for the owl to deliver my acceptance letter. When it didn't arrive, I thought to myself, "Of course Hogwarts wouldn't send me a letter, I'm not British. Instead, a magic school in the US will accept me into their school!"

I didn't receive a letter from either. Instead, I got a welcome letter to one of the middle schools.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Freesia View Post
    Here's one of mine.

When I was in elementary school I was obsessed with Harry Potter (and I still am, tbh). Whenever I would finish reading one of the books, I would go into a magic frenzy and go around casting spells on people and reading their fortunes and whatnot. Soon it became more than a game and I was convinced that I would go to Hogwarts.

After graduating from the fifth grade I waited all summer for the owl to deliver my acceptance letter. When it didn't arrive, I thought to myself, "Of course Hogwarts wouldn't send me a letter, I'm not British. Instead, a magic school in the US will accept me into their school!"

I didn't receive a letter from either. Instead, I got a welcome letter to one of the middle schools.
    Poor little muggle lol
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Poor little muggle lol
    It still hurts when I think of it sometimes.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Freesia View Post
    It still hurts when I think of it sometimes.
    Just remember it's the muggle half of Hermione that makes her awesome.

If it makes you feel any better I used to think I could learn to fly like the humans on DBZ if I took Taekwondo. Made it to red belt...still can't fly without the assistance of a 747

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

MBTI:
    - Figuring out how to engineer a volcano in my best friend's sandbox.
    - Holding Mom at bay for over an hour by jumping on a seesaw and declaring I was going to Washington DC!
    - Shouting "I'm a HORSE!!!" during a Christmas pageant and then running around the auditorium with my co-actors till they had to cancel the show.
    - Imaginary friends and pretend games.
    - Spending hours observing the anthill in our back yard and making up stories and pictures about ants after
    - My mom being told I was "too smart" for preschool by the caretakers
    - Selling lemonade and small clay figurines from a table on the end of our driveway and persuading my friends to be my employees.

Enneagram:
    3-year old Me: Mom, can I have a cupcake?
    Mom: No, these are for the neighbors' party, not you.
    Me: Please? PleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE???
    Mom: NO.
    Me: *goes to fridge and eats a cupcake anyway*

Instinct: Me throwing 21 snit-fits because my best friend had the audacity to sit with another friend on the bus in the 2nd grade.

Take a wild guess.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Not understanding what the problem would be if homeless people broke into our house, because they'd have somewhere warm to sleep... also, starting to cry when my father tells me about how terrible the meat industry is. I also used to pretend that I was the world's most famous pop star... I used to write songs to fuel my fantasy, they were terrible. And I would refer to 'teardrops' as 'saddrops' (in Swedish).

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Me (in elementary school): "Mom, what does 'pontificate' mean?"
    Mom: *explains*
    (Several hours later)
    Me: "I want to pontificate for a living."
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!