First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    (INFP) when I was about 4 I broke something and my dad was upset and yelled, "Abby! Where's your brain?" To which I replied "in my heart"
    Haha nice response! Whenever my dad would say that, I'd just sit quietly and stare out the window.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Enneagram
    9w8

IN_J

When I was seven, I kept a "little black book." I wrote the names of everyone I met in that book and kept a running record of their deeds and behaviors. It seemed to me that if there was evidence to show who had been naughty and who had been nice, then it would make God's job easier. I had a column for good behavior and one for bad. I intended to give it to God when I got to Heaven. I was pretty sure he needed my help in determining who to let in and who to keep out.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I was pretty sure he needed my help in determining who to let in and who to keep out.
    He does indeed need help. But normally he just uses Santa Claus's records.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    He does indeed need help. But normally he just uses Santa Claus's records.
    Yeah, but Santa is overweight and his belly shakes when he laughs, so those pieces of evidence point to a lack of self-control, a lack of self-discipline [doesn't exercise] and perhaps hint of over-indulgence, unless of course, he has a thyroid probllem. Therefore, Santa's records likely show favortism toward those inclined to have similar personality traits.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

My childlike self:
    - learned to talk sooner than walk
    - very talkative
    - always curious, always asking "why"
    - I loved making up stories
    - I loved playing my made up stories
    - I remember once I made up a story, that me and my friends are secret agents at a secret research stations at we're here to examine the existence of ghosts and aliens. The ghost reincarnated within me and then we had to shoot all over our secret stations because also the aliens broke in. So I remember yelling all over our dwelling-house that "shoot that monster" and some neighborhoods just went out from their flats like "wtf is going on in here?!" I remember playing games like these all the freaking time. For me it was like a stage performing the story that was on my mind, I loved it!
    - then I also remember being really honest with everything, I felt like I am the worst person in the universe for lying
    - I remember I thought every thing even a spoon has feelings
    - I was extremly sensitive and easy to get to cry
    - extremly hyperactive
    - extremly lot energy
    - but yet very shy
    - and usually an outsider
    - very low attention spam
    - very passionate
    - always extremly open and expressive about my knowledge and opinions, I remember at school I always responded on every single question the teacher had
    - very idealistic and dreamy
    - I learned to read sooner than anyone in my class
    - I was good at recitation and public speaches ever since I was a kid

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Ah here is a story.

When I was 8 I spent a week at my cousins house for a party down in virginia. All of his school friends came over and were all new to me. So, I took it upon myself to inject myself into the social circle and be known. I came up with things for us all to do (some well received, some not). Near the end of the night I split everyone into teams based upon sleeping back color based off a video game I loved. I'd announce "all flemoids may now get a drink!" and abunch of us would sprint across the house giggling and clamoring around the sink where all the adults sat desite it being past bedtime.. When I commamded another team to run out the frontdoor I got scolded :-P.

I loved having an audience and troops to order around and have fun with .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

I want my account deleted
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

1. Held up the lunch line in first grade because I was staring at my hand, deeply engrossed in reflecting on how "whoa, this is my hand, a part of me but not, connected to me and everything is connected to everything, so, and this hand, this is my hand, me or itself or both, it's alien yet not and ....." and totally oblivious to the fact that I was in the lunch line and people were waiting for me to move already.

2. @cafe your couch example sparked this memory for some reason: Probably somewhere in the 3-4 age maybe, I decided I wanted to help my mom clean the house. All by myself, I found the Ajax powder and sprinkled it heavily everywhere - all over the carpet, the sofa, the tables/desks - every possible surface I could find. Then I got my mom and showed her how I had helped to clean up! (I'm probably lucky she didn't kill me).

And: @solipsists, your circling of "or" made me laugh - awesome!

Also:
    (INFP) when I was about 4 I broke something and my dad was upset and yelled, "Abby! Where's your brain?" To which I replied "in my heart"
    Awwwww! I don't even know exactly why that melts me, but it does. (I'm in love with an INFP and it's just .... sometimes that expansive amazing heart is under wraps to external view and .... awwwww!)

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Oh man -- fantastic. I just made this face IRL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    IN_J

When I was seven, I kept a "little black book." I wrote the names of everyone I met in that book and kept a running record of their deeds and behaviors. It seemed to me that if there was evidence to show who had been naughty and who had been nice, then it would make God's job easier. I had a column for good behavior and one for bad. I intended to give it to God when I got to Heaven. I was pretty sure he needed my help in determining who to let in and who to keep out.
    Wow, you were like a cosmic version of Harriet the Spy?

(Sounds very 1-ish, too.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I'll start:

Preschool/kindergarten ESTJ (me):
    • Pushed a kid down a slide, to the horror of all the parents on the playground. When angrily asked "WHY", calmly replied "They were taking too long, and I wanted to go."
    I did that.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    I did that.

What else did you do, my typological brother? More stories plz!!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!