User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

When I wanted to mix stuff together, my mom typically wouldn't let me, I think she let me do that like twice in my childhood, and on limited occasions I was allowed I was super excited.

When really little I remember putting fuzzy catterpillars in jars with leaves and watching them eat the leaves (and poop), but I'd let them free after a day or two.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    When I wanted to mix stuff together, my mom typically wouldn't let me, I think she let me do that like twice in my childhood, and on limited occasions I was allowed I was super excited.

When really little I remember putting fuzzy catterpillars in jars with leaves and watching them eat the leaves (and poop), but I'd let them free after a day or two.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    That first friend was an ESTP, he was a dick. I had an INTJ friend, he would never do that with me, but we did mix potions together. It was various household chemicals, and we'd put them on plants in the neighborhood, and we took notes about them in a spiral bound notebook. We never went back to check on them after, we must have done that 3 times.

I think you had better parents.
    Haha I honestly don't remember the point of our "potion" making. The volcano effect was entertaining, if nothing else. I lived in a small neighborhood and was fairly undiscerning socially until late elementary school. I was kidding though, I made all sorts of awful messes and was always being reprimanded. As a result (of other things as well) I spent a lot of time alone--walking, reading, or playing video games (writing after ~10). Then I saved up and built a computer. Haven't gone outside since.
    Last edited by Opal; 03-05-2014 at 04:40 PM.

garbage

Grade 2, Enneatype 3 garbage: tried to score a touchdown in tag football, after someone had tagged me, by claiming that I thought we were playing full-out tackle football. On an asphalt playing field. But I eventually acquired some actual football skills.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I don't know if this counts, but back in elementary school, I was known as the "Pinecone Queen".

See, right along the side of the outdoor basketball court was this long row of pine trees which bore a ton of pinecones. I would pluck out the largest pinecones (often at the cost of getting little scratches on my arms and/or face) and give them to my favorite classmates and teachers.

Another thing I would do is send these little handwritten quotes (which I would make up, of course) and add silly drawings to them, just to see others smile or laugh.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

The ESTP stereotype is that of a schoolyard bully, right? Well apparently in elementary school me and my lil clique used to chase around overweight kids and snap their shoulders to see if they were wearing bras, because apparently in sixth grade breasts are considered gross. I actually don't remember doing this ( i don't even remember what i did 5 minutes ago), but i was told later on by some of the people on the receiving end of our 'jokes' and I've been apologizing ever since and have even befriended some of them in high school. Im actually working out with one of the girls right now (basically i sit on my laptop while she grunts and sweats).

One incident i do remember, for some reason, is a pretty classic Bart Simpson-esque ESTP type case of me throwing spit balls down the window of my classroom where all the younger elementary school grades were waiting for their buses to take them home. My friends joined in. The principal came into our classroom and singled out everyone besides me. I didn't say a word, just sat there with a sneaky smile on my face. Damn i was such a bitch smh.

I also got sent out of class in 7th grade (i think) for singing off tune when my teacher was teaching us a song. I had gotten voice lessons most of my youth so im assuming the teacher new i could sing. But i purposely sang loud and off key for the hell of it, i probably thought the song was lame. My whole class was shitting themselves and the teacher had steam coming out of her ears. Looking back that was actually a pretty funny moment. Plus the teacher was a...

The above incidents demonstrates an ESTP who has not developed Fe. I was not a bully by definition, but my actions were insensitive and not funny for the person on the receiving end, though i pretty much thought of everything as a source of humor. The first incident was not ok by any means and it kills me to think i hurt kids self esteem and made them fall asleep at night crying because of my insensitivity. The latter two i would do again.

My ENFJ little sister quivers anytime someone raises their voice. She is also very aware of including everyone and not hurting kids feelings.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

@chana aww!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Hmm... most of my childhood involved me looking, talking, and acting like dennis the menace. I'm currently trying to figure out my type (it's stuck between ENFJ or ENTJ). Either way:

Me:

- Designing rather elaborate ways to play tag around town with kids in my neighborhood.

- Designing games to play with friends/people. So many games.

- Playing school with friends and always being the principal.

- Always wanting to be the leader.

- Bursting into tears if I lost at anything (mostly preschool/kindergarten).
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I...disappeared a lot to go talk to strangers and drove my ISFJ mom crazy with that.

First time I remember was in Spain. I was 3. We'd just arrived at my grandparents holiday home there, after stopping for groceries at the local shop. Everyone was unpacking and I remember wanting to ask my mom something. Strange house, with a lot of rooms, so i checked them all - so I thought. And I couldn't find her. I figured she'd gone back to the store somehow, and walked outside, to the shop. By chance, the shop owners spoke dutch instead of spanish - not that it mattered. All I could tell them was: I live in a small white house on a hill. Guess how many small white houses on a hill there are in Spain? *shakes head*

Eventually, they recalled seeing me with my mom, and dropped me off at the local bar of my community. My dad picked me up there. Turns out, my mom was in the bathroom - she'd locked the door, and I'd taken that as a room that you couldn't get into, therefore mom couldn't be there. She was...well, beyond herself of course, when she found out what had happened.

Oh, that same vacation, I jumped in the big people pool, without my ...what do you call those blow up things you put on your arms as a kid? Anywyas, I looked over, but my sight was blurred from the chlorine in the pool. There was a woman with an orange bathing suit. I registered the orange colour, thought I was good, and jumped. I remember opening my eyes as I sank - surprised. And think it was gorgeous - everything was in slow motion. Then I felt I was rising again, and saw my brother standing over the pool. I instinctively put up my arms and he lifted me out - right before my mom spanked me for the very first time on my ass, that I remember at least

Twas a...eventful holiday that.

At around 11 years of age, I was one of the only kids who was still driven back and forth to my school by my mom - she was...obsessively protective. I was at the time reading books called SoS Animal Hospital. In it, was the story of how people abandoned their pets. I'd just read that when my mom - I dunno what possessed her - decided I could go to the village alone, on my bike, to pick up an errand for her. Happy, I set out. However - I found an dog tied to a pole on my way. Worried, I stopped and waited. No owner to be seen. 15 minutes went by - nothing. Finally, the woman picked up her dog and I went over to her and yelled at her - releasing all my worry and anxiety. I finished my errand and went home.

...only to find that my mom was livid. She'd been worried sick as in her mind - she d calculated - I should've been back. I felt cheated - she never set a time frame or a deadline. When I told her why I was late - proud of what I'd done, she almost rammed her head through the wall. Suffice to say, my newfound freedom was just as quickly revoked again due to 'not being responsible enough' - which to this day, I consider unjust of her

In general, she went nuts during my childhood, since I was the youngest, and her only girl. It didn't help that I was blonde, naive and curious about everyone on my path. She'd look up and I'd be talking to a stranger just a meter away from her. And she couldnt get it through my skull that that was a bad thing to do - I just didnt agree

..at least I wasn't as bad as my ENTP brother; he disappeared on her so often, she resorted to putting him in a harness and attaching him to a pin she'd stuck in the lawn, kind of like a goat, to make sure he's be safe
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

ESTP:
    -When forced to wear an ugly christmas sweater I ripped it off and grabbed my plastic gun and baseball cap, ran downstairs in only underwear and started shooting at all the adults. When asked who I was I said, "I am the superhero with a gun!"
    -I told my 2nd grade teacher that plastic beads were boring and that she should instead reward me with money.