User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    /getting pushed down the slide by @EJCC...

Oh man. Yeah, sorry, @five sounds, I probably would have pushed you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    I used to play with my food in interesting ways. I would flatten out and shape mashed potatoes into a large square and then divide that into smaller squares and put pieces of whatever meat we were eating on top of those potato squares. Or I would make the potatoes into a shape and then keep paring away at it, making it smaller and smaller as I ate the potatoes. Lots of geometry and trying to find novel ways to eat my food.

~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    I used to play with my food in interesting ways. I would flatten out and shape mashed potatoes into a large square and then divide that into smaller squares and put pieces of whatever meat we were eating on top of those potato squares. Or I would make the potatoes into a shape and then keep paring away at it, making it smaller and smaller as I ate the potatoes. Lots of geometry and trying to find novel ways to eat my food.
    OMG haha... I used to get a slice of wonderbread out of the drawer for a snack and eat the crust off and then mush the white part into different shapes and then eat them... weirdly tasted so much better mushed up like that!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I kept a baby toad (okay, technically it wasn't a baby, but it was really little) toad in my Fisher Price Castle dungeon and fed it grass. Until it escaped and my baby brother almost ate it.

I set the couch on fire with my mom's cigarette lighter, then went to her to make me feel better when I burned my finger.

Always got bad grades in elementary on "Uses time wisely."

My moms says I was very good and seemed to be born knowing right from wrong, but I was very messy.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    yupp

5th grade first day at new school being welcome into the popular circle find another goofball and begin acting silly with her and ended up becoming best friends. the popular girls stopped talking to me once i talked to this other girl. but you know my friend was 50 billion times cooler

toddler (don't remember this) sitting there just watching everyone and everything, instead of interacting

baby: rarely crying, and being whatever about everything
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

Oh man. Yeah, sorry, @five sounds, I probably would have pushed you.
    hahaha! this is fantastic because one of my best friends since we were 10 years old is ESTJ. and yes, she's pushed me plenty of times for my meandering, both literally and figuratively.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

6 year old me: My ENFP brother and I used to take tennis lessons. If during his lesson I thought he was doing it wrong I would just walk onto the court and lead him to the right places, tell him the right way to do it. I don't know why my mom even paid an instructor, I obviously knew everything. I was also the mom in every game of house ever.

My whole childhood: I always insisted on serving dessert at family gatherings/birthday parties. I would walk around the room and take everyone's "order" then bring them back their cake, or pie, or whatever.

INTJ brother: Used to take apart his toys to see if he could put them back together.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

apparently i had a habit of sitting in a laundry basket by myself, reading. before i knew how to read. surrounded by a pile of toys.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

@chana that's awesome. Thanks for including a visual.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

hmm, my best true-to-type baby story...

when i was three, i broke my arm. my parents rushed me to the emergency room. it was only a mild fracture, and the doctor was convinced that my arm wasn't broken. so, i lay there in excruciating pain, listening to him tell my parents that he didn't think i needed treatment, while they insisted that my arm was broken and that i did. so he started pushing on my arm and saying, "see, she's not in pain. see, you're not in pain, are you?" and i felt so embarrassed for him at the idea that a 3 year old was going to prove him wrong in that i just forced myself not to scream in agony and agreed with him. my parents spent the next 2 hours trying to explain to him that i was in excruciating pain but was too kind to contradict him, especially in front of other people.

i did eventually get treated thanks mom and dad.

WALMART

I won first place every bike rodeo I was in.

Then I grew up.