User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    WOLF

What is your MBTI type? (or approximate type) ENFP

What is Your Enneagram type? (if known) No idea

How would you rate your overall level of curiosity?
    (apathetic, very low, low, average, high, very high, extreme etc.) Extremely high

What sort of things are you most curious about?
    (how do you see curiosity manifesting itself in you) Other people's motivations, desires, actions etc. How things work. Why things do what they do (like why tape tears weirdly - not necessarily to completely comprehend it but to be amused by knowledge that is new to me). I'm curious about the world in general. I wanna see what happens if I poke hard enough.

Do you keep your curiosities to yourself or share them with others by asking questions? I don't necessarily keep my curiosities to myself, but I will rarely ask questions about something specific; factual knowledge I can seek out on my own. Perceived and interpreted knowledge is what I use other people for. Real people for people stuff, internet and assorted ressources for other stuff, generally.
    From Blackwater's ENFP Fluff-O-Meter:

The Wolf - manages to put on a happy face as a means to an end; challenges the soft spots of fellow human beings to "know where he has them"; gloomy and misanthropic.

MBTI
    INTJ

What is your MBTI type? (or approximate type)

INTJ

What is Your Enneagram type? (if known)

Not sure.

(apathetic, very low, low, average, high, very high, extreme etc.)

high to extreme
    Generally at a high/very high level. Sometimes I will get temporarily obsessed with something (very high/extreme).

(how do you see curiosity manifesting itself in you)

Sometimes it is intellectual curiousity, the thirst for knowledge. Sometimes this will be the hard sciences, but more often the soft sciences like psychology, sociology, history, philosophy, religion, etc. I like learning how things were made. Sometimes my N will draw me toward something, then I am filled with curiousity and the need to find out more. I often find things that are strange and mysterious facinating. I enjoy speculating on them, making up little stories about them. I am not sure if this counts as curiousity or not.

I like to speculate on things like art and arcitecture. What significance, if any was a particular design element. I like to speculate about characters in books I read, the other parts of their lives not written in the book, their history and inner lives. And I like to speculate about the signifigance and symbolism of parts of the book.

I see both a strong T and and strong N for my speculations. My N (and to some extend my F) tend to express themselves as symbols, color combinations, patterns, etc. I wonder if they have any signifigance to the person who made them.

Do you keep your curiosities to yourself or share them with others by asking questions?

I keep many of them to myself, because other people have often regarded them as odd - and me as odd for asking them. My first course is generally to look at the internet for information and then books. If I still feel curious I may ask other people if I think they would be receptive. I try to parse out my questions though so as not to overwhelm people with too many at one time.

Ilah

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTP

Either 7w8 or 8w7; I lean towards the former.

Fucking absurd.

Everything. Absolutely everything. But especially people and society, and figuring out the way individual people tick.

Do you keep your curiosities to yourself or share them with others by asking questions?
    Sorta both. If I'm curious about something then I might engineer a situation like an experiment, where what I observe answers my question, though sometimes it's a question I'm looking for, not an answer. I seldom ask people direct questions cos most of the time they don't get what I'm asking or why, and then once they start demanding explanations and stuff it kills the whole thing. Also, if I tell them why, then their answer will be 'contaminated', that answer often being the behaviour I'm wanting to observe.

Curiosity pretty much rules my life, period.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFJ

1. INFJ

2. Not sure, as I'm unfamiliar with the system, but I tested as a 4 and the description seemed accurate enough.

3. High

4. my thoughts and feelings, my friends' thoughts and feelings, books (both fiction and non-fiction), God.

5. I ask people about themselves, and about their ideas and perceptions on many topics (myself being one of the said topics).
    "There ain't no doubt in no one's mind that love's the finest thing around. Whisper something soft and kind." --James Taylor

MBTI
    intp

You tell me. It is NT for sure.

I got 8, but barely.

Very high.

Interrelation of ideas, Archetypes, The idea-Action bridge, Roots [of words, thoughts, attitudes], Personas, History, Philosophy, Philology, Mythology, Music, Violence, The sex-violence connection, Power, Evil, Beauty, Pathology, Biology, and now MBTI

Almost entirely to myself but I ask many questions. I have weirded people out one time too many and alienated a few.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

its approximately INFP

Sometimes very low sometimes very high, depends how I feel.

Personality structure, positives, negatives and the medical perspective on all things. Some philosophy, psychology, spirituality and history with anything else I find myself interested in.

Sometimes I ask often times I don't. Sometimes I get distracted and forget what I wanted to say too.