User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you like 'hot' bodies?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ummm, everyone likes hot bodies. Duh.

24 39.34%
  • Yes, the hotter the better.

13 21.31%
  • The colder the better.

10 16.39%
  • NOT picky! I take whatever I can get!

14 22.95%
First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

All my life I have been sought after because of my furnace-like warmth.

My Mother used to grab me when I was a kid and wrap her cold arms around me and then put her cold feet on my calves and after a few minutes of warming up she would say "OK, you can go now" and laugh and give me a kiss and send me off.

My wife and I are constantly playing "Thermostat War" and adjusting the temperature in the house as we are polar opposites with temperature (me=hot; her=cold) as well as MBTI (me=ESTP; her=INFJ).

My daughters warm their feet on my before bedtime each night and laugh saying "Daddy, you are warm all the time and its even summer now, what is the matter with you?"

In a room of 10 people I am the first to break a sweat, roll up my sleeves, and unbutton my collar.

That's in my DNA, I can't change that with CBT or SSRIs, so I'm not fighting it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Yes, hot is good. It's good to have someone to cuddle your feet onto and warm them up. Most of the time my hands and even nose are freezing. I used to stand under the hand dryer at the school where I teach to warm up.

There's nothing worse than a man with a damp, clammy handshake. I can see where those who live in Florida or something hate the thought of being sweaty muggy hot, but my vote is still for warm every time. (The only drawback is that they are usually too hot and don't want someone else's body heat to make them even more unbearably warm).

MBTI
    UFO

Pfft. Pass me some Edward Cullen, I like them cold and vampirey.

/endattemptathumor. I hate twilight.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

haha, Halla, i agree with everything you said!
    my mother still warms her hands by holding them against my chest! i think she does it even more now that she is older and her circulation is not so good.

and i know what you mean with the thermostat war. i do the same thing with my girlfriend. i learned it from my father, who was obsessed with the thermostat. he always had to install the most high-tech and complicated thermostat, and i swear his hobby was to micromanage this thermostat! if anyone else touched the thermostat we would hear nothing else for the next few days. "who touched the thermostat? i had these settings perfectly adjusted! it took months of trial and error to find these settings! it will take me days to find the settings again! now we're going to loose heat and efficiency! our heating bill is going to skyrocket!" etc.

and in a room of people? everyone is standing around comfortably in suit jackets and i am down to my unbuttoned dress shirt, drenched in sweat, just pouring flood waves of sweat on the floor, going "does it seem hot in here? i'm kind of hot."

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    All my life I have been sought after because of my furnace-like warmth.

My Mother used to grab me when I was a kid and wrap her cold arms around me and then put her cold feet on my calves and after a few minutes of warming up she would say "OK, you can go now" and laugh and give me a kiss and send me off.

My wife and I are constantly playing "Thermostat War" and adjusting the temperature in the house as we are polar opposites with temperature (me=hot; her=cold) as well as MBTI (me=ESTP; her=INFJ).

My daughters warm their feet on my before bedtime each night and laugh saying "Daddy, you are warm all the time and its even summer now, what is the matter with you?"

In a room of 10 people I am the first to break a sweat, roll up my sleeves, and unbutton my collar.

That's in my DNA, I can't change that with CBT or SSRIs, so I'm not fighting it.

MBTI
    ISTx

I hate the heat.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post

My ESTP roomie was, although physically fit, also consistently hot and sweaty. After a short walk outisde in the 36C heat (we lived in a HOT place), I'd come back slightly discomposed and he'd look like he'd just come out of a sauna.

I'm neither hot nor cold. Lie somewhere on the median. Perhaps leaning more to cold.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

I like to snuggle up next to my PC in the warm winter months. It can heat a room after a few hours <3
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

i'm usually cold, so i enjoy a nice hot contrast to embrace

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Ok, being a little less ambiguous. I too used to get mommy's hands on my neck when she came in from shoveling (that is untill I got big enough to do it instead). Even indoors she'd call me over and warm her hands on my neck and her feet in my armpits. I kind of liked it since she also helped cool me off (she always had the heat on high). I have yet to have a girlfriend during the winter months so I have not been used for my body heat since I started living on my own.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I chose the colder the better...as long as it's not dead.

I tend to run a little warm myself due to menopause, so cooler is very nice. aaaahhhh.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~