User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    I

I would say this kid I knew at college. He wouldn't really talk to anyone, unless it was absolutely positively necessary. He would be studying all the time, very hard-working guy, and immediately after classes, he would head straight for the library.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    He's sitting in my chair.
    ^

X.
    "Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I used to have social-anxiety attacks a few years ago. I hated being in public and would anticipate things before they even happened.

After spending a year away from everyone and everything, all I did was read. It changed my thinking and how I felt or perceived myself and others.

The anxiety or panic attacks were to the point that if I were to go into a place with a lot of people, I would get dizzy spells and it seemed like my energy was vibrating in and out of me in spikes. I wonder if anyone had ever felt this before? Anyhow, now a few years later I am teaching English to a class of high school students.

I still feel anxious at times, but not like before with the dizziness, weird spells, severe stomach aches and IBS just from stressing about being around others. I can totally live the life a recluse indoors or outdoors doesn't matter me to me. Just not around a lot of people, one reason I can't stand being in Egypt. Here's some statics if your interested in just how crowded it is here.

I am from Colorado so I put Colorado up there. The statistics for Cairo and West New York are from the most populous cities in the world. The one for Colorado is only for the 50 states.

Population density

Rank / State / Density (/mi)

21 Colorado 8,241

Rank / City / Density (/mi) ?

4 Cairo 81,823

35 West New York 35,365
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

The most introverted person I know is,well..myself.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

i could not decide, whether to give the price to an accommodating* but paranoid type, or an egocentric* type who doesn't notice anything around. different animals.

*as SLOAN would put it.

for fun, i would say scotty.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    What is the point of being married if you live in separate houses?
    what is the point of being married?

MBTI
    INFP

The most introverted person I know - I believe he's an INTJ - refers to himself as a flaming introvert. He can be social - the smaller the group the better, but his schooling and job put him among people all day long. He doesn't like it, but it pays the bills sort of thing. I truly believe that if every other person on the planet disappeared he'd live out his life a very contented man.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

My INTP brother.

He goes to work, where he can presumably (well, I've seen it in action - I know he can) turn his extroversion 'On' and appears engaging and amiable, can make small talk, and is a genuinely nice guy.

But, he does not have any friends - literally. And he seems quite all right with this. Once home, he stays home. He doesn't have any social outlet. He does stuff on the computer, occasionally writes, watches tv, and in recent years he has taken a great interest in birding (thanks to me, yay!! ...just took about 18 years for him to acquire the interest!) and goes out and documents what he sees and where and I believe is making a name for himself in the online birding forum/posting community in his area. I recently joked with him (although I was serious too) that he should go into wildlife biology as he'd be perfect out in the middle of nowhere documenting things without any other human contact for weeks at a time, and he'd love not having human contact. He agreed.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm the most introverted person I know. I go to work and come home, go to work and come home ... I order everything, even my food, online, and have it delivered, don't go out of the house unless I have to, don't like to talk on the phone, most people don't even know I have a cell phone, etc. etc. I like people, I just don't feel any need to hang out with people all the time, or even most of the time (or even some of the time...). I get as much contact as I can take at work and then I'm too depleted to make the effort for a social life (because it drains me).

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

My old roomate is the most intorverted I know. Followed closely by me.