User Tag List

View Poll Results: How do you like your coffee?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • With cream and sugar

22 30.99%
  • With Sugar only

3 4.23%
  • With cream only

10 14.08%
  • Black

11 15.49%
  • I'm a loser and don't drink coffee.

25 35.21%
First 678

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Your coffee, that is.

I drink my coffee black.
    i can't stand people who think they're tough because they drink their coffee black
    INTP/5w4 sx

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jasz View Post
    i can't stand people who think they're tough because they drink their coffee black
    I can't stand people who assume people think they're tough because the people they are assuming that are thinking they're tough because they drink black coffee. My dad drinks it black because it's lower calories so hah!

I don't think that made any sense
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP

I think Coffee is an acquired taste, that I can't acquire. Its just bitter and crappy, no offense to those who drink, it. My choosing not to drink coffee is based soley on the fact that I dislike the taste no matter how you make, not that I hate caffeine.

I am all about people enjoying whatever it is they enjoy but I could seriously never understand, the $4 or more people spend on starbucks or Satellite cafe. I don't know if it is just me, or something else, but I think it tastes just like the 99 cent java blast cappacuino machine at 7/11 or circle K.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I can't stand people who assume people think they're tough because the people they are assuming that are thinking they're tough because they drink black coffee. My dad drinks it black because it's lower calories so hah!
    it didn't and i didn't say that all people who drink it black do it because they think it's tough. my brother just never skips an opportunity to point out he drinks it black and sure does he think he's tougher for it (with the obvious implication that i am a loser, which i am, just not because i take cream).
    INTP/5w4 sx

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and why is there no "other" option? I prefer my coffee with alcohol in it

(Irish coffee )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jasz View Post
    it didn't and i didn't say that all people who drink it black do it because they think it's tough. my brother just never skips an opportunity to point out he drinks it black and sure does he think he's tougher for it (with the obvious implication that i am a loser, which i am, just not because i take cream).
    fair enough.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISXJ

I only drink coffee if I'm (a) in South America, (b) if I'm stupidly tired in the morning and I REALLY need to be awake to function (this may happen 3 times a year), or (c) if I'm with one of my friends who is a coffee addict and who drags me along with her to a Starbucks and I give in to peer pressure (although I usually opt for Tazo Tea).

On the rare occasion that I do drink it, it's usually one of those Mocha frappachino things or it's with some cream or sugar.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I like my coffee free. I won a PEETS coffee essay contest just this spring. I am the proud winner of 2 lbs of free coffee every month for the next year. 5 of my friends are also receiving 2 lbs free a month. If you truly want a pleasure experience in the am try making Peets Guatamalan San Sabastian coffee (french pressed) with a bit of cream and sugar...Lord..it makes the day 100% easier to face.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    isfj

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    Usually with cream. I don't think that people who put sugar on coffee like coffee. Same with tea. So I don't know why they bother with it...just eat the sugar straight! Saves time.
    "i like my sugar with coffee and tea" and some milk or cream or creamer which already has the sugar or hfcs included.

i don't do artificial sweeteners.

i drink tea with honey, no cream, though i might try it one day. i'm kinda grossed out by it right now.
    just throw it against the wall and see what sticks.