User Tag List

View Poll Results: How do you like your coffee?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • With cream and sugar

22 30.99%
  • With Sugar only

3 4.23%
  • With cream only

10 14.08%
  • Black

11 15.49%
  • I'm a loser and don't drink coffee.

25 35.21%
First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    What a clit tease this thread is...

@ Wyst!!!
    Oh my, you're right!
    Too bad I didn't do it on purpose!

In the morning.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    That's only because grapefruits are on the 'difficult and untasty' section of the fruit political axis. it only counts as a manly drink if you actually peel and squeeze it all yourself from fresh. Only wimps buy it in cartons, ready squeezed by Romanian orphans. By which system, pineapple juice would be for the kind of men who shoot three rattlesnakes before they even get out of bed in the morning.

Personally, I'd put it further to the bottom left of that graph than the artist has.
    Cherries would be the least tasty on mine. They're maybe the only fruit I don't really enjoy. How about a little soursop juice? Super-difficult, super-tasty.

BTW, how about cappuccinos or lattes?
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    yupp

so anyone else get bugged when someone claims to be a coffee addict and they won't drink just coffee? It's always some frou frou coffee drink from places like starbucks thats more sugar and dairy products than coffee?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I like my coffee like I like my men. Pasty-colored and sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I don't like the choices. Caffeine highs are for losers, and I don't drink coffee. Orange juice is so superior to coffee, it's insulting to orange juice that they're both called beverages. Orange juice needs some special designation for its exalted status.

Yeah, if the option is there I'll go for orange juice every time. Nothing like good fresh-squeezed orange juice... I drank it every day for at least a couple meals when I was overseas. Our bottled/frozen/concentrated stuff here is nasty. Tea is alright if it's good, too, and I'll consume it almost any way it comes, with/without sugar, and usually without cream.

If I must drink coffee, it needs to be totally freaking crazy coffee - good coffee turned into a latte, or that yellowish-green coffee they give you in those tiny cups in Saudi Arabia...

I liked pomegranates before they were cool, just like I rejected bags before it was cool.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    so anyone else get bugged when someone claims to be a coffee addict and they won't drink just coffee? It's always some frou frou coffee drink from places like starbucks
    I get bugged when people act like you're a barbarian when you have the audacity to rape the sacred coffee bean by adding the foul influence of sugar or milk.

Yes, I'm sorry. That teaspoon of sugar means I really don't like the taste of coffee at all. Just like that pat of butter means I really don't like the taste of a baked potato and that cone means I really don't like the taste of ice cream. I'll be sure to get rid of my salt and pepper shakers, too. :rolli:
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Oh my, you're right!
    Too bad I didn't do it on purpose!
    You just don't get it, do you?!?!?!?

Wyst, honestly, next time *think* before you start such a misleading thread!

*shakes head*

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    In the morning.
    Lol.

QFT!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I get bugged when people act like you're a barbarian when you have the audacity to rape the sacred coffee bean by adding the foul influence of sugar or milk.

Yes, I'm sorry. That teaspoon of sugar means I really don't like the taste of coffee at all. Just like that pat of butter means I really don't like the taste of a baked potato and that cone means I really don't like the taste of ice cream. I'll be sure to get rid of my salt and pepper shakers, too. :rolli:
    that's not what I'm saying, but those mochas and fraps from starbucks don't taste much like coffee. Am saying that if you have to have so much shit in it that doesn't taste like coffee how can you say you love coffee?

and 2 tsp of sugar is hardly equivlent to what's in a starbuck drink. I still don't know how the fuck you figured that i meant that if you add anything to something must mean you don't like it. What i'm saying is when you add so much stuff it stops tasting like what ever you're eating. I'm not a big fan of chicken nuggets so I usually put so much hot sauce or honey mustard or ranch or bbq on it that you can't really taste the chicken nuggets, I eat them so I have an excuse to eat the condiments. because society frowns on you eating just hot sauce. but I also don't claim to be a chicken nugget addict.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I'm a loser and don't drink coffee. I drink tea.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I guess I should elaborate on my tea drinking...

I fill it with evaporated milk until it's a nice, tan color, and I put in(brace yourself) ten spoons of sugar. I'm being told that I should cut back.
    Go to sleep, iguana.