User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    My first apartment was a revolving door of FPs.. me, my ENFP friend, a couple different ISFPs and a constantly changing 4th (a couple ESFPs, a couple ENFPs, some ISFPs.)

I miss it lots of dirty dishes, passive-aggression, bongs and tarot cards. and only 3 ex-addict relapses
    did the one FP that...for whatever reason cared that the garbage was taken out...feel put-upon...and so instead of talking to the other FP roomates in a mature fashion...just stopped taking the garbage out as well...until there were heaps and heaps of it...but still no one cared...? (so the garbage person relapsed into addiction? <--okay no...they never had stopped in the first place.) It's like a little slice of heaven isn't it...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

@Starry ugh that's scarily accurate... plus we had 3 cats and smoked inside so that place was so thoroughly trashed after my friend finally moved out after 3 years.

the one roommate who I even remember complaining about the mess chose to text it to us instead of actually talking to us (we were all at home when she sent us.) so the rest of us just decided we didn't like her after that. she actually was one of the relapse ones haha.

usually it'd be dirty, someone would go on a cleaning spree every once in a while that would make it acceptable for a brief period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    @Starry ugh that's scarily accurate... plus we had 3 cats and smoked inside so that place was so thoroughly trashed after my friend finally moved out after 3 years.

the one roommate who I even remember complaining about the mess chose to text it to us instead of actually talking to us (we were all at home when she sent us.) so the rest of us just decided we didn't like her after that. she actually was one of the relapse ones haha.

usually it'd be dirty, someone would go on a cleaning spree every once in a while that would make it acceptable for a brief period of time.
    oh dude you just refreshed my memory regarding 'cat litter boxes' haha. I think we had like 12 of them for 2 cats. And we all decided to start smoking outside...after friends (that didn't live there) were complaining so bad of the stench saying they didn't want to come over there. People would always say "you guys are going to set the place on fire"... and I did eventually set my mattress on fire...but not from a cigarette or hot lighter or pipe or bong...but rather from a fricken clip-on reading light that fell off my headboard while studying (I had fallen asleep.) I now know what's more dangerous.

Text haha. I think we got a really angry letter taped to the fridge regarding the garbage.
    Such funny times.

I lived with 2 other FPs and an ISFJ for awhile (my guesses, but I think it makes sense). In retrospect, poor ISFJ was such a good sport and such a trooper with all of us... our poor boundaries... our not keeping track of bills, messes, etc. She definitely had to lay down the law several times, which I think was good, for her and us, but still, probably a drain on her now that I think of it.

She is super happy now with a husband and a house in CT and a dog and 2 babies.

And I am a much better housemate now because of it
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    iNtP

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    This thread is full of pictures and I can't see any of them because I'm at work where I blocked pictures because dildo.
    Try using a proxy server or Tor. The latter is free but slow, and IDK how many relays are close to you.

Quote Originally Posted by maybetmp View Post
    Try using a proxy server or Tor. The latter is free but slow, and IDK how many relays are close to you.
    Oh, I already use proxies, hahaha. It's not that. It's just that if anyone walks up behind me and sees a silicon penis on my screen, there will be consequences.

And yes, NSFW pics have been posted on this forum before, if not this thread, which is why I block images before they can load on my work computer.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

"When we're gettin down we are all equal."
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hmm... I think I've gotten myself into a "flamenco style" acoustic guitar craze this time around.

See, whenever a famous artist whom my brother and I didn't know about before (or whose talent we didn't fully recognize before) dies, the first thing we do is try to search for that artist's music online - and we end up finding a lot of songs from his/her genre that we come to love and appreciate.

The last time we did that was the year MJ died (RIP to the King of Pop ). This time, for me, it's Paco de Lucia. Ah, that guitar... whenever I hear those chords, they seem to speak to me of a fiery passion too great to quench.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

WALMART

calling it now: civil war, 2022