User Tag List

First 234

WALMART

I think about you sometimes when I lift.

Happy Birthday.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post

Happy Birthday.
    Most guys have a poster of Arny on their wall in their gym for inspiration, I have a poster of Halla on mine, dead srs.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

We don't know each other well, but I see eeeeverything on this forum, and here I see someone deserving of birthday wishes. Hope you had a good one.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Happy birthday, Halla! Hope you had a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post

O
    M
    G
    haha! *sigh* I've just stared at this photo for like 10 min and can't get over how adorable you were as a baby. One of the first things that struck me was how alert and engaged you are haha (for that age/stage of development.) And how you've totally sculpted your arms and chest...
    This is the cutest thing. I knew you would look just like a little Greek God.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    LMAO!!
    Thank you, Brother Garbage!

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    Happy Birthday!
    Hey ygolo! Thank you so much! I hope you have a great day!!

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post

Happy Birthday.
    If you ever want/need lifting advice, or are just bored with your routine and want to try some different stuff out please feel free to contact me at any time. Seriously.
    Other weightlifters have taught me more effective techniques/tricks than I ever learned in bodybuilding magazines.
    Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. I haven't seen you around for a bit and have always enjoyed your posts, and the pictures you've share. I hope you are doing well, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Most guys have a poster of Arny on their wall in their gym for inspiration, I have a poster of Halla on mine, dead srs.
    You're too kind!
    Oh shit! Now I really have to get in shape!!
    Thanks for all the stress and pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    We don't know each other well, but I see eeeeverything on this forum, and here I see someone deserving of birthday wishes. Hope you had a good one.
    Well hello, Misty! We have not met, but I have read your posts too, and I think they are grand. Thank you so much for wishing me a happy birthday; I hope we get to chat soon!

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Happy birthday, Halla! Hope you had a great one.
    Hi Senza!! Thank you so much! I had an awesome one in fact!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    O
    M
    G
    haha! *sigh* I've just stared at this photo for like 10 min and can't get over how adorable you were as a baby.
    Awww, thank you! I'm blushing.

One of the first things that struck me was how alert and engaged you are haha (for that age/stage of development.)
    That was actually a scary time for my parents. I was born a blue baby; my umbilical cord had partially separated a few days before my Mom went into labor. She was actually at the hospital and was walking around the ward trying to induce birth, and her water broke, and a staff member mopped up the water and a nurse told her to keep walking. I'm not kidding. The doctors were afraid I could have suffered brain damage. But by the time that photo was taken I was responding to stimuli normally, and as you pointed out was alert (my Mom says I was "nosy" - LOL! ).

Hypoxia at birth has been cited as a potential cause of ADHD. In my case there is also a pronounced family history of ADHD. So, I have two risk factors that predisposed me to develop it, and it's really not possible to tell if one or the other caused my ADHD, or if both did and one caused it more than the other - I'll never know, and frankly I don't care. I'm just glad I didn't die, or get brain damaqe, and I'm very thankful that my Mom was not harmed during my delivery.

And how you've totally sculpted your arms and chest...
    Here's what they looked like yesterday afternoon before I stuffed my face with cupcakes. Typical bodybuilder, someone walks into the room to take your picture and what do you do? FLEX!! Bwaaa Haaa!

This is the cutest thing. I knew you would look just like a little Greek God.
    My parents used to threaten me with that picture for YEARS when I was a kid. They called it the "Michelin Tire Baby Picture" - LOL! Thank you for neutralizing those years of torment! You're too kind. Thank you, Starry.

Birthday Party Pics - Hanging in the House with my Clan

Mrs. Halla made me a "40" configuration with AWSM cupcakes - Yippee!

I dove onto the table and gave the thumbs up that I was ready to extinguish the mighty candles...

And in one massive exhalation the flames of aging were vanquished!!

Pleased with my accomplishment I gave the sign that the coast was clear - and it was time to chow down!

I'm still working on impulse control issues - I've almost got it figured out - almost.

And Mrs. Halla also gave me a dozen red roses - which was very sweet of her They smelled AWSM too!

That's the gist of the standard festivities.
    I'll post pics of the alcohol consumption and cigar smoking a bit later - Muhaa.

Thank you all so much for reaching out to wish me well!
    I hope you all are avoiding the snow, staying warm, and having a shitload of fun!!

-Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Damn I wish I got one of those cupcakes.

Looks like you had a fun day! Glad it could be so enjoyable and you got some fun pictures to remember it by. I'm not in on the whole calling Alex a sun god thing like @Starry has going on, but let me say all your posts light up every page they're on. If you're the Sun God hopefully my usertitle "Sunshine Child" is fitting, maybe I'm like Alex The Mighty Sun God's descendant sent to the world to help make it brighter as the Sun God's sheer energy makes the whole world brighter. Or maybe I'm his disciple, training to light up the world as much as he does! I have no idea where I'm going with this haha, but the main point is that, let's be real, people like us just make the world a better place to be.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Damn I wish I got one of those cupcakes.
    I can send you the recipe!

Looks like you had a fun day! Glad it could be so enjoyable and you got some fun pictures to remember it by.
    Yesterday was beyond fun, it was AMAZING!
    Today is basically an extension of it, since we're still snowed in - YAAAY!!!

I'm not in on the whole calling Alex a sun god thing like @Starry has going on, but let me say all your posts light up every page they're on.
    Thank you, Chandler. Guess what? I think all Starry's posts light up the pages they're on.

As we got to know each other Starry and I learned quickly that we have a huge amount in common. Once I became aware of the massive similarities between us, as is expected it was that much easier to identify all about her personality that is unique, and distinctly different from me - all of which I think are wonderful by the way. An interesting comparison as such is how she and I communicate to others in writing; both of us are very direct, and both of us are very positive - yet I can come across a bit harsh at times , while more often than not Starry comes across as understanding and empathetic.

Perhaps the most blazing difference (and that which I'm most fond of) is how I wind up posting massive arrays of info related to some practical theme/concept/endeavor I'm neck deep in at the time, whereas Starry literally will post the contents of her soul and what it is telling her at a moment in time because somehow (and I have no Earthly idea how she does this, it seriously baffles me but just impresses the hell out of me!) is able to find writings from an unimaginably huge array of wonderful literature and snatch out whichever excerpts from any and all of them needed to create a window into her inner enlightenment that she is kind enough to share with us all.

There is mutual respect, fondness and understanding between Starry and I. It's easy for us to relate to each other, and where her strengths/gifts and mine differ they wind up being very complimentary, and allow our conversations to keep rolling forward into cool new directions. She catches stuff that blows right over my head, and I'm thankful for that because I learn things from talking with her that I likely wouldn't figure out on my own until much later. That's the type of conversation I'm talking about here, and it's good stuff.

And finally, friends do not always refer to each other by their legal names; nicknames are common, whether they be one-offs or those that stuck with someone throughout their childhood. So if Starry at one time referred to me as the "Sun God" or I wind up referring to her as "Goddess of the Moon" one day - or both of us refer to you as the "Sunshine Child" I'm sure that the intent is positive as kind words towards friends tend to be. Next week I might be "Big Bubba 7" - and you "Joyous Maximus" - and Starry "Voodoo Rock Star" - who the hell knows what we'll come up with, LOL! - just let it roll!!

If you're the Sun God hopefully my usertitle "Sunshine Child" is fitting, maybe I'm like Alex The Mighty Sun God's descendant sent to the world to help make it brighter as the Sun God's sheer energy makes the whole world brighter. Or maybe I'm his disciple, training to light up the world as much as he does! I have no idea where I'm going with this haha,
    Indeed I think "Sunshine Child" is actually very fitting for you Chandler, and I know you make the world a brighter place, because that is your nature. You're as averse to boredom and mean-spiritedness as I am. We are both joyous people, and we have similarities too, and we also have differences, and that is why we're able to make the world a brighter place in our own unique ways. There's no need to follow my lead, Bro. You've got your own trajectory going on, so ride it and have fun - it's yours, cherish it!!

...but the main point is that, let's be real, people like us just make the world a better place to be.
    The truth is everybody is unique, and everybody makes their own special contributions to the world and to others with the gifts they've been given, and how they choose to implement them in the course of their lives.

That my friend, is the true power of the people - all people.

-Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro