MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@zago

1. Off topic spoilered:

2. Too diary page-esque personal, too tired to edit. Ended up being more of an exercise just for myself. I'm not ready for that much detail on my origins to go public yet, but I may paste a few items sometime.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I thought @Misty was a young spring chicken.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I'm the exact opposite of adventurous. The most adventurous thing I did last year was saying "zdrasvujte" to the hot, Ukranian cashier at our grocery store.

I took a few shroomtrips around adolescence. We were walking on an acre in the mist and I was convinced I was moonwalking. Fell into a completely dry canal and I thought my pants were soaking wet for 2 hours. Another time we wanted to play nintendo and it took us an entire hour to hook it up. Eat that Davy Crockett.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Once I engaged conversation with someone. It was totally crazy!
    4w5-9w1-5w4

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Speak or forever keep your peace.
    Until the statute of limitations runs out, my lips are sealed.

credit goes to an anonymous poster whom I shall shamelessly steal credit from.
    Shameless self promotion is noble and good!

-Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Until the statute of limitations runs out, my lips are sealed.

Shameless self promotion is noble and good!

-Halla74
    Hey @Halla74 it's been a while!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Hey @Halla74 it's been a while!
    Hey there, @EcK!!!
    It's been far too long, Sir; it's great to see you around.
    How is your adventurous new job going?
    Mine buried my ass for the last 5 months - but it's cool - and I'm digging it!
    Perhaps I can arrange a corporate exchange program between my boss and yours?
    There's got to be a form to fill out to make such things happen, right?
    Question is why would your boss put up with me for 6 months and pay me? Hmmm...
    Until that happens I hope you are healthy, happy, prosperous, and having fun Bro!

All my best,

-Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Hey there, @EcK!!!
    It's been far too long, Sir; it's great to see you around.
    How is your adventurous new job going?
    Mine buried my ass for the last 5 months - but it's cool - and I'm digging it!
    Perhaps I can arrange a corporate exchange program between my boss and yours?
    There's got to be a form to fill out to make such things happen, right?
    Question is why would your boss put up with me for 6 months and pay me? Hmmm...
    Until that happens I hope you are healthy, happy, prosperous, and having fun Bro!

All my best,

-Halla74
    My boss wouldnt be an issue halla
    I ve been great. What do you do?
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hmm... the most adventurous thing I've ever done?

The summer before my family and I moved from Bolingbrook to our current neighborhood (this was back in 2004), my sister and I were hanging out with our childhood friends for the last time. The boys showed us this forest that had been close to our own backyard the whole time (though we had never gone inside of it). So, we all decided to go on a little journey through the forest.
    [Of course, I couldn't follow them into the forest yet, because the little girl who had accompanied us had started crying out of fear - I remember lifting her up and carrying her back to her home before returning to my sister and friends.]

I will never forget what I saw in that forest: the most wonderful natural landscape that I ever had the chance to see as a kid. We were surrounded by such lush green plants of so many varieties! Towards the heart of the forest, there was a small stream, in front of which stood a fox with bright reddish fur. (I don't know why I still remember that, actually - maybe because it was the only time I'd ever seen a fox in real life?)
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

More than most. My motto is, Adventure! Or making bad choices!

1. I hitchhiked through the Arabian desert one time when my tourist visa for the United Arab Emirates expired and I needed to run to Oman to get a new one. No buses cross the border except for those bound to the capital city, so I just took a bus to the border town and walked. It's 22 fucking kilometers long, dammit. So an Emirati dwarf with one ear was driving by and he drove me there. Then cause I missed the last bus back to Dubai, he put me up in a resort over night. (No, we did not have sex you dirty-minded person!!!)

2. I went to China to learn the language and wound up pwning corporate China's ass through good maneuvers and cunning trickery. I actually ripped them off, and laughed all the way to the border. I've yet to meet another person who has done that.

3. I once climbed the highest peak in Sri Lanka one night "for fun", forgot to bring food and water, dog-piled with some locals on top, waited till morning, then hiked 17 mountainous kilometers to the next town (without food, water, or sleep), where I took a bus to the city and physically imploded. I'm still not sure how I did that, given my illness at the time. Hooray for delusions of invincibility!! I also visited the war-torn north where soldiers watch your every move (I had to be thorough, lol, ALL parts of Sri Lanka were visited).

4. I moved to a third world country to the south of China, alone, and have held out here for the last three years despite a nearly ("nearly") deadly chronic illness that ensured I was too sick to get out of bed for MONTHS. I just sort of got by teaching English 4 hours a day and eating pizza. My asshole FAMILY couldn't be bothered to care, so I became a feral human in the name of survival. I consider this my "greatest" adventure.

5. I did all these things alone.

I am planning on moving to Japan and living with some Japanese flatmates next, just to earn some money. Planning on riding the ASEAN wave to a slightly better income. It's like a get-rich quick scheme, except it's more like a "make ends meet within a five year period" scheme. Doable, I'd say.

*Feel free to shamelessly rip me off, btw. I approve.