User Tag List

First 234

Stansmith

Skateboarding when I was 12 to 14/15. I'm still fairly comfortable on a board (rolling around and what not), but it's kind of disappointing to think about what could have been. It was an incredibly fulfilling experience for me.

Some old favorites:

Last edited by Stansmith; 01-04-2014 at 04:58 AM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Yoga, volleyball, pre-med...

Yoga's easy enough to get back into, and I plan to one my life schedule and income is more conducive to it. Volleyball, I don't mind so much not doing now, but I could have been really good at it, if I hadn't chosen other things. Pre-med... ah well...

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Can't think of anything really, apart from general stuff like working harder in highschool, read more books.

For a time I "played" the trumpet in a local brassband, when I was a kid. After a year or so my parents lost interest in driving me to it (both literally and metaphorically) and it pittered out pretty sharpish. It didn't help I was terrible.

For me, a desire to stick with something would require that I have some sort of natural talent or predisposition toward enjoyment for it. In areas that meet those criteria I don't regret a lack of effort, generally giving the degree of effort that could be reasonably expected. My regret is in a history of not finding pursuits and in the continuation of this state of affairs.

Actually, sudden thought, I regret not sticking with my way of seeing things, in terms of eccentricity. I regret letting that be suppressed, letting myself be suppressed, for so very long, and so letting the damage be done.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Eruca View Post
    Actually, sudden thought, I regret not sticking with my way of seeing things, in terms of eccentricity. I regret letting that be suppressed, letting myself be suppressed, for so very long, and so letting the damage be done.
    Good one. So do I.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]