User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Ugh I hated pe and athletics, I remember I'd do whatever I could.get out of pe and would walk laps til I got yelled at run until the teacher looked away the. Walk again.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Ugh I hated pe and athletics, I remember I'd do whatever I could.get out of pe and would walk laps til I got yelled at run until the teacher looked away the. Walk again.
    I always walked laps.. hate sports. That's actually how I got to know my longtime INTP & ENTP friends. Laps.
    Our teacher didn't make us run. If she had, I would've just sat on the track, refusing to move.
    I guess I can be a bit spiteful when it comes to authority, sometimes.

As for the thread itself, I can't say there's anything I wish I stuck with that I'm not currently working toward now.
    Regret schmegret, says I. Never too late.
    /idealist.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Saxophone and guitar. Programming and tech-related stuff.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I always wanted to dance but I was clumsy.
    Oh yeah, that too. I did ballroom and swing for a number of years, then I fell out of it.

(Then again, my hip got all screwed up, and so I would've had to quit eventually anyway.)

For a brief stint my youth club I attended in my teens had one of the people running it engage in sword fighting. The swords were fake but the battles were real. I took a blow to the chest on the occasion when I lept at my opponent with a massive swing. The time was brief but I loved it. Had I taken it up as a hobby I would have enjoyed it. My fantasy self is quite the swordsman and I would have enjoyed being the chivalrous champion or knight on at least one occasion in the vein of the English of yesteryear.

violaine

Piano and singing. I stopped playing at around 15 after nine years of playing. :-(

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Learning Spanish. I took 4 years of it in high school and then quit and forgot much of what I learned. I wish I would have stuck with it longer and practiced more to become fluent.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Echoes @Such Irony but my language was French. Violin. I took dancing for years...and I was a pretty good choreographer, too. Gave it up when I got married and wish I hadn't.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    Learning Spanish. I took 4 years of it in high school and then quit and forgot much of what I learned. I wish I would have stuck with it longer and practiced more to become fluent.
    Same here, except I took only 2 years of it in high school. Back when I was taking those classes, just about everyone knew I was one of the few students who had a knack for picking up the language easily. So whenever we had to do a project or participate in a Jeopardy-style review game, the group/team that got me on their side would get very excited and leave most of the responsibilities to me (which I really didn't mind at all, the tasks were easy).
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    I've wondered about sports because people tell me that I have athletic proportions, but I dropped all of those by middle school and never looked back. Wondered about them, but not regretted. I've dropped a lot of things because there was no passion, so they might not have turned out that great, anyway. IME (but not at all like the experiences of many other people I've spoken to about this), the right pursuits feel right from the beginning, so you never want to dump them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I always walked laps.. hate sports. That's actually how I got to know my longtime INTP & ENTP friends. Laps.
    Our teacher didn't make us run. If she had, I would've just sat on the track, refusing to move.
    I guess I can be a bit spiteful when it comes to authority, sometimes.

As for the thread itself, I can't say there's anything I wish I stuck with that I'm not currently working toward now.
    Regret schmegret, says I. Never too late.
    /idealist.
    Haha, me too! How about your @Nights and Days?