User Tag List

Thread: The Sky Is Blue

MBTI
    INFJ

Smile The Sky Is Blue

I was having fun with MBTI cognitive functions. Does anyone want to repeat/correct the exercise?

Se: The sky is blue. It's gorgeous and it's blueness resonates through my whole being.

Si: The sky is blue. Today, it's a little less steely than it's been for the past week.

Ne: The sky is blue. The water is blue. What if the sky were pink, would the water be pink too?

Ni: The sky is blue. But what does that really mean in the grand scheme of things?

Fe: The sky is blue. Finally, something we can all agree upon.

Fi: The sky is blue. Just like it's supposed to be.

Te: The sky is blue. This is due to what's known as Rayleigh scattering. The same effect causes the sun to look orange at sunrise and sunset, and the entire length of the beam of a green laser to be visible at night.

Ti: The sky is blue. This is due to what's known as Rayleigh scattering. Both blue and violet light are scattered more than other frequencies, but the human eye is less sensitive to violet, so we see the color of the sky as blue.
    And that's my two cents on the subject.

Ne: The sky is blue, the air is clear, I have a dream I hold dear.

Coincidentally, written at age 10. No idea what it means.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by two cents View Post
    I was having fun with MBTI cognitive functions. Does anyone want to repeat/correct the exercise?

Se: The sky is blue. It's gorgeous and it's blueness resonates through my whole being.

Si: The sky is blue. Today, it's a little less steely than it's been for the past week.

Ne: The sky is blue. The water is blue. What if the sky were pink, would the water be pink too?

Ni: The sky is blue. But what does that really mean in the grand scheme of things?

Fe: The sky is blue. Finally, something we can all agree upon.

Fi: The sky is blue. Just like it's supposed to be.

Te: The sky is blue. This is due to what's known as Rayleigh scattering. The same effect causes the sun to look orange at sunrise and sunset, and the entire length of the beam of a green laser to be visible at night.

Ti: The sky is blue. This is due to what's known as Rayleigh scattering. Both blue and violet light are scattered more than other frequencies, but the human eye is less sensitive to violet, so we see the color of the sky as blue.
    Not feeling particularly creative, but I think that's pretty good.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    Ne: The sky is blue, the air is clear, I have a dream I hold dear.

Coincidentally, written at age 10. No idea what it means.
    Good idea, didn't occur to me to put it in poem form (clearly because my Ne must be deficient). Also, the explanation perfectly reflects the nature of this function: here's my flight of fancy, no idea what it means.
    And that's my two cents on the subject.

Permabanned

That'd be me...
    The sky is blue...or at least I think it is. It could be any color. It's better to say, "I think the sky is blue"...who am I to impose my value judgments onto the world?