User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    No. I don't think I could deal with that level volatility if I wasn't on the inside of it, nor the rampant flakiness. I know I'm not flaky but to other people I very much come across that way.
    if you come across as flakey, you probably are flakey. unless you can present a good argument why you're actually not then i'm just gonna assume you're probably flakey.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if you come across as flakey, you probably are flakey. unless you can present a good argument why you're actually not then i'm just gonna assume you're probably flakey.
    Assume away.

When something captures my interests I am committed and consistent. People rarely capture my interest and so to other people I'm flakey because I'm not committed and consistent with them. If someone wants to extrapolate that into every aspect of my life then so be it, but I know there is a consistency to it, even my apparent lack of interest in people is consistent.

MBTI
    yupp

Assume away.

When something captures my interests I am committed and consistent. People rarely capture my interest and so to other people I'm flakey because I'm not committed and consistent with them. If someone wants to extrapolate that into every aspect of my life then so be it, but I know there is a consistency to it, even my apparent lack of interest in people is consistent.
    do you say i'm gonna be here at blah blah time and not show up? do you make commitments and not follow through?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Assume away.

Flakiness is about character, not interest. It's about knowing what you want and communicating it. People of interest, people of no interest, both deserve clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    do you say i'm gonna be here at blah blah time and not show up? do you make commitments and not follow through?
    No. I just never accept the invitation in the first place, and so people give up asking. I've collected umpteen phone numbers of people I never call, I fail to take up the social cue to make contact, instead letting that contact wither away to nothing. I've met up with 'friends' a couple of times but each time I've found it pointless and regret the time I could have spent doing something more enjoyable, so I do not make any further appointments. I recently txted someone words to the effect of 'don't bother meeting up again, I'm not into it'. Nicer of course, but pretty much put an end to any further developments of friendship. She killed it for me by suggesting we go to yoga class together. No thanks, I do yoga at home in the privacy of my own place. Last thing I want to do is waste my time in a studio and pay for the privilege.

The closest I've come to a no-show was when my friend txted because it was raining heavily saying...what to do? I did the practical thing and said lets cancel our playdate meet up another time. He never really got over that. We no longer talk, it wasn't a huge loss.

MBTI
    yupp

No. I just never accept the invitation in the first place, and so people give up asking. I've collected umpteen phone numbers of people I never call, I fail to take up the social cue to make contact, instead letting that contact wither away to nothing. I've met up with 'friends' a couple of times but each time I've found it pointless and regret the time I could have spent doing something more enjoyable, so I do not make any further appointments. I recently txted someone words to the effect of 'don't bother meeting up again, I'm not into it'. Nicer of course, but pretty much put an end to any further developments of friendship. She killed it for me by suggesting we go to yoga class together. No thanks, I do yoga at home in the privacy of my own place. Last thing I want to do is waste my time in a studio and pay for the privilege.

The closests I've come to a no-show was when my friend txted because it was raining heavily saying...what to do? I did the practical thing and said lets cancel our playdate meet up another time. He never really got over that. We no longer talk, it wasn't a huge loss.
    than that's not flakey. people who say that is, don't know what flakey actually is

flakey=making a comitment and not following through. if something comes up and you can't follow through and tell them you can't that's not being flakey. if you had accepted the invation and not gone than yes you would be flakey. you not accepting is simply that.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFJ

I dont know I might hate her as I appreciate my individuality.. but she'd be amazing in bed...