1. Agnosticism, Atheism, and Religion
3. Theoretical Physics and Particle Physics
4. Archaic History (approx. beginning of Roman Republic, 509 BCE, to dissolution of W.R.E. ,476 CE) and Pre-Modern History (1600s - 1950s)
5. Politics and Political Ideologies (Hooray for Libertarian Socialism)
Last edited by Alea_iacta_est; 12-23-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Reason: more accurate span of my knowledge
Although there are people I can talk about sex with, it's not exactly something I'd talk about to someone I just met for example.
Things I talk easy about are what I would say are the things I talk about when I talk to people I don't know.
To any and all strangers:
1. I enjoy talking about and inquiring after the person I am talking to.
2. I enjoy talking about actualities with in particular the unwritten sides of said actualities, for example the importance of said actuality or meaning thereof.
3. I enjoy talking about my job, even though I tend to talk about it like it's the most normal and simply thing in the world and may not be very good at conveying just how much I enjoy talking about it.
4. Philosophical stuff.
5. Random funny stuff.
I don't enjoy talking about:
1. Me, personally.
2. The weather.
3. Boring stuff.
4. Negative stuff.
Think those four pretty much cover it.
Writing, Art & Music
Family and Friends
A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese