User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: What's your iQ?

Default What's your iQ?

http://www.learnmyself.com/IQ-Test

Decided to do this to see how bad the damage is that's been done to me, and I'm about 1-2 standard deviations lower than normal. I was so slow and could barely pay attention as I was taking this (especially on the memory part) and was constantly being pumped with the urge to quit. But anyway, who cares about me, I posted this because the test seemed a bit different from other IQ tests, and I'm wondering how other people score.

IQ - 123
    Left Brain - 53
    Right Brain - 56

Your IQ Score puts you in the Bright range of intelligence (110 - 130), indicating that you are of above average intelligence. You have poor memory skills and are not able to memorize and recall more than a few items at a time. Practising memory games will help to significantly boost your memory ability and enhance your intelligence score, however you are a logical person with a strong grasp of both basic and advanced logical concepts. You perform well when constructing arguments and following through ideas to their logical conclusions. A firm grasp of logic coupled with better creativity has the potential to make you a stronger problem solver.

You are a visual person and have good visual analysis skills. This helps you to achieve strong results in visual design.

Left Brain

Overall Score - 53
    Memory - 30
    Word Comprehension - 67
    Logic - 75
    Numerical Sequences - 48

You have poor memory skills and are not able to memorise and recall more than a few items at a time. Practising memory games will help to significantly boost your memory ability and enhance your intelligence score. You have good word comprehension skills and perform well at language based tasks such as writing an article or understanding written works. You are a logical person with a strong grasp of both basic and advanced logical concepts. You perform well when constructing arguments and following through ideas to their logical conclusions. A firm grasp of logic coupled with better creativity has the potential to make you a stronger problem solver. Your numerical skills are about average and you are able to get by with numbers and mathematics. A stronger grasp of mathematical concepts and more practice with maths and numbers would help you in planning your finances or understanding statistics.

Right Brain

Overall Score - 56
    Perception - 42
    Visual Designs - 68
    Spatial Relations - 64
    Creativity - 51

Your perception skills are average which allows you to do a decent job at tasks such as editing written work. More time spent re-reading and correctly your work would help you to improve this skill. You are a visual person and have good visual analysis skills. This helps you to achieve strong results in visual design. You have strong spatial relations abilities that give you an advantage when undertaking such activities as estimating space or parking a car. As a moderately creative individual you will do well at tasks that require some creativity. This will assist you particularly in coming up with new ideas or finding a better way to solve an existing problem.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

My IQ is the same as Forrest Gumps, I listened to Kirk Lazarus and didn't go Full Retard; Online Tests are inaccurate

Socionics
    ILI

IQ - 142
    Left Brain - 66
    Right Brain - 61

Left Brain:
    Overall score: 66
    Memory - 41
    Word Comprehension - 93 (holy shit)
    Logic - 75
    Numerical Sequences - 63

Right Brain:
    Overall- 61
    Perception - 63
    Visual Designs - 89
    Spatial Relations - 57 (anybody else get pissed off with the image slicer? That thing wasted at least 30 seconds of my time)
    Creativity - 44

Cool test, I need to figure out what my actual IQ is, all I remember is that I got into my schools gifted program and they told me "very high", but in another sense, IQ doesn't tell you anything but how fast you solve problems.

Infinite Bubble

I refrain from participating in this ego stroking session thank you very much.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I got 126. I think my real IQ is around 115
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I skipped the Creativity one: IQ: 130
    Left Brain: 62
    Right Brain 48
    Left Brain Overall Score: 62
    Memory: 48
    Word Comprehension: 80
    Logic: 63
    Numerical Sequences: 63
    Right Brain Overall Score: 48
    Perception: 50
    Visual Designs: 79
    Spatial Relations: 64
    Creativity: 0

WALMART

I have an iq of 5,000. I calculate many things in order to gain the edge in every battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    I refrain from participating in this ego stroking session thank you very much.
    I feel you have failed.

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I feel you have failed.
    Whoopsie daisy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I've had 2 "official" IQ tests administered to me, one when I was 4 and one when I was 14. It dropped about 25 points within that time so steadily declining whatever it is lol!

I don't trust the accuracy of online IQ tests. This result seems too high for me. I've always assumed I was average to above average and would hardly call myself superior.

I got 135

59 Left Brain Overall Score

Memory 37
    Word Comprehension 67
    Logic 75
    Numerical Sequences 63

61 Right Brain Overall Score

Perception 34
    Visual Designs 57
    Spatial Relations 86
    Creativity 65

Your IQ Score puts you in the Superior range of intelligence (130 - 140), indicating that you are well above average intelligence and considered to be extremely smart. You have poor memory skills and are not able to memorise and recall more than a few items at a time. Practising memory games will help to significantly boost your memory ability and enhance your intelligence score, however you are a logical person with a strong grasp of both basic and advanced logical concepts. You perform well when constructing arguments and following through ideas to their logical conclusions. A firm grasp of logic coupled with better creativity has the potential to make you a stronger problem solver.

You have superb spatial relations abilities that give you a huge advantage when undertaking such activities as estimating space or parking a car.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

At heart, I’ll always be a bleeding heart liberal.