User Tag List

First 23456 Last

The Iron Giant

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Please don't quote me in the future unless you have something meaningful to say, that and/or if the emoticon you use as a blink-response is actually what's sufficient for the topic at hand.

Why? Because then I have to spend 20 seconds going through my notifications list, which takes me out of flow from the immediate contexts that actually mean something for myself at that moment.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Anything juicy enough would be tmi

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Lol u wish hypothetical person of unspecified type. Trust me, not attracted. I'm not playing hard to get. I'm actually just not attracted.

Edit: I'm not kidding. I'm really not attracted to you. I think you're annoying and appear to have a tendency to drop people you "care" about when it becomes inconvenient for you , and then pretend that you were being charitable and awesome just because you graced them for your presence for a little bit. I'll bet you're shocked when the people you "care" about seem peeved by this. It's everyone else who is cruel, not you, NEVER you.

You are a starter of gossip, a master of passive-agression, an attention whore ne plus ultra.

I could go on about all the things I find off-putting about you, but I've only just begun. You probably also think I'm autistic, but that's like a Mormon calling people alcoholics...everyone is an alcoholic to them.

Why would I be interested in you? Because I'd be a fun project for you to "improve"? But that's not why I date people.

I don't trust you at all. I certainly don't like you.
    if that's directed at rw I agree and it's essentially how I feel about him but could never find the words thank you you're awesome

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Attached Images Attached Images
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    I love that girl.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Lol u wish hypothetical person of unspecified type. Trust me, not attracted. I'm not playing hard to get. I'm actually just not attracted.

Edit: I'm not kidding. I'm really not attracted to you. I think you're annoying and appear to have a tendency to drop people you "care" about when it becomes inconvenient for you , and then pretend that you were being charitable and awesome just because you graced them for your presence for a little bit. I'll bet you're shocked when the people you "care" about seem peeved by this. It's everyone else who is cruel, not you, NEVER you.

You are a starter of gossip, a master of passive-agression, an attention whore ne plus ultra.

I could go on about all the things I find off-putting about you, but I've only just begun. You probably also think I'm autistic, but that's like a Mormon calling people alcoholics...everyone is an alcoholic to them.

Why would I be interested in you? Because I'd be a fun project for you to "improve"? But that's not why I date people.

I don't trust you at all. I certainly don't like you.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Just about my favorite creepy stalker song ever- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq-yP7mb8UE
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Meh, perhaps I overreacted, but when someone pulls out the "stalker" card just because I don't avoid threads they post in,well, that's manipulative junk. And maybe it is in my head, but that's the problem with this kind of passive-aggressive stuff.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Look buddy, I can't tell for sure whether or not you're referencing me here, and if so, and assuming you're being serious, then you must think I'm some scary gay-boy. I'm not. The reason I mentioned your name here is because you participated in a chat with Eruca about her not liking to date boys that are INTPs, to show that I've followed up on some of her stuff. I didn't say anything about me wanting to date you.

I'm sorry if I misread your intentions here but, in case I got it right, I just wanted to clear this junk up.
    It's not.... it's a female I'm referencing. And she's not an INTP, either. Eruca just kind of confirmed something I've sort of noticed for a while, that INTP women don't want to date INTP guys. But stepping back and looking at it.... INTPs might not be a good fit for me anyway. A lot of times, it's more the possibilities of a relationship with one that excited me, but what about the actual interaction with the INTPs I've been on dates with has excited me? I'm not sure....
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

It's not.... it's a female I'm referencing. And she's not an INTP, either. Eruca just kind of confirmed something I've sort of noticed for a while, that INTP women don't want to date INTP guys. But stepping back and looking at it.... INTPs might not be a good fit for me anyway. A lot of times, it's more the possibilities of a relationship with one that excited me, but what about the actual interaction with the INTPs I've been on dates with has excited me? I'm not sure....
    Okay, sorry good sir, I just didn't know who you were talking to. I assumed it might be me because you referenced things like "unspecified type" and describing certain "unpredictable" qualities, along with me mentioning you here in the first place.