User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I tried cyber-stalking @Saudade to see if there were any signs of humanity but only found pile after pile of sarcastic witty comments. I am now inclined to believe that he/she is a machine designed by computer scientists to efficaciously provide this forum with the sarcasm it so lacks. :P
    Join me.

Enneagram
    9w8

I TOLD my buddy/partner that we needed to hurry up and get some screens in front of the windows! So, that was YOU I got a glimpse of spying on me the other night.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

True story, a member of this forum posted a picture from their photobucket account once, I creeped their albums (as I am wont to do) and found a dick pic.

I won't tell who though because I am a classy lady.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    True story, a member of this forum posted a picture from their photobucket account once, I creeped their albums (as I am wont to do) and found a dick pic.

I won't tell who though because I am a classy lady.
    You can tell me.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I like calling people who don't reciprocate my interest stalkers. Because I'm a people person.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Hi. tic tac?
    toe?

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Stalking is a sincere form of flattery.

It's not funny. I'm a private person. Suddenly, I have no privacy and the stalker made sure I knew it. I feel vulnerable.

help

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Lol u wish hypothetical person of unspecified type. Trust me, not attracted. I'm not playing hard to get. I'm actually just not attracted.

Edit: I'm not kidding. I'm really not attracted to you. I think you're annoying and appear to have a tendency to drop people you "care" about when it becomes inconvenient for you , and then pretend that you were being charitable and awesome just because you graced them for your presence for a little bit. I'll bet you're shocked when the people you "care" about seem peeved by this. It's everyone else who is cruel, not you, NEVER you.

You are a starter of gossip, a master of passive-agression, an attention whore ne plus ultra.

I could go on about all the things I find off-putting about you, but I've only just begun. You probably also think I'm autistic, but that's like a Mormon calling people alcoholics...everyone is an alcoholic to them.

Why would I be interested in you? Because I'd be a fun project for you to "improve"? But that's not why I date people.

I don't trust you at all. I certainly don't like you.
    Look buddy, I can't tell for sure whether or not you're referencing me here, and if so, and assuming you're being serious, then you must think I'm some scary gay-boy. I'm not. The reason I mentioned your name here is because you participated in a chat with Eruca about her not liking to date boys that are INTPs, to show that I've followed up on some of her stuff. I didn't say anything about me wanting to date you.

I'm sorry if I misread your intentions here but, in case I got it right, I just wanted to clear this junk up.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I don't get it.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si