User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Default What's on your Christmas/Wish List?

I'm curious what is on your Christmas list or other wish list? What do you hope someone will give to you as a gift or do you hope to gift to yourself?

I couldn't really come up with much I really wanted for Christmas this year. I told my sister a pair of boots or a new winter coat might be nice. She likes to gift practically. Usually getting me kitchenware of some sort. I think I got a crock pot last year, and new, beautiful dishes the year before. My parents are buying the family a cruise, so I'm pretty stoked about that. I've never been on a cruise before. My personal wish list, which I did not ask anyone for are: good headphones for listening to music, the rest of A Game of Thrones books, as I'm currently, finally working on the first one and am loving it so far, and a nice case and perhaps keyboard to go with my Google Nexus tablet.

A good friend of mine asked for artwork from myself. She told me to paint or draw her something. I thought that was very cool of her. She's decided to buy a remote controlled helicopter for her fiance, because he has wanted one ever since he was a child and never got one.

My roommate asked for shoes, since she's lost so so many pairs recently due to her dog.

For my niece, I told my sister I was considering getting her a kid's tablet of some sort since she's fond of her mom and dad's iPad: Leap frog or Nabi or something. She instead said I should get her toys that let her imitate her mom and dad. Apparently this two year old really likes to imitate them two, like blow drying mommy's hair with her play hair blow dryer. She recommended a play leaf blower or coffee maker.

For a friend, I bought a nice journal and pens because he aspires to be a writer.

For my mom, I'm thinking of some good headphones or speakers, since listening to music on her iPhone and iPad is the only thing she shows interest in besides cooking and cleaning.

For my dad, it's usually books and sometimes movies. He's an avid reader and we share an affinity for stories and fantasy. I'm thinking getting him started on A Game of Thrones since he isn't familiar with the books or the show yet.

For my brother in law, probably some sort of good beer from our/his home state. He's somewhat a beer connoisseur and now lives elsewhere, often homesick.

My sister will be the most difficult this year. No clue what to give her. Last year she asked for a very specific lamp. And for her birthday, I got her a Sephora makeup gift card since she had just given birth to her second child, and never spends money on herself. I'm at a loss.

So, I'm curious, what are you guys hoping to receive for Christmas or any other holiday event or other?
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Lol, really though I already got a laptop which I needed. I'd like some new clothes and cash. I know my mom's sending me and my boyfriend a gift certificate for a fancy restaurant, which she did last year.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I bought my PS4! My Xbox One for Xmas! I have no unfinished business! I'm...just...perfect!!!

WAIT! I LIED! I have unfinished business! LOTS of unfinished business! I gotta upgrade my PC again! With a new GPU, a faster CPU, more sticks of RAM, probably a new mobo!!! I'm not ready to cross over yet!

(Rep me if you get the movie reference.)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

My ENFJ is very good at choosing very good gifts. What I'm hoping for (and I mentioned it several times in the past year) is a new tea kettle for the stove. He knows the brands to look at so I don't have to get very specific. I'm usually pretty easy to buy for and if asked, I give suggestions.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    I don't have a sweet purple/pink one but I have a white one, it's been going strong for about 10 years.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I don't have a sweet purple/pink one but I have a white one, it's been going strong for about 10 years.
    My whisk parts keep breaking grrr. I need supersonic heavy duty whisk parts!

And oh----- ENFP stress alert. I've only purchased ONE gift so far. One! And I don't even have it- I bought it on the internet and waiting for it.

Procrastination nation ---- haaaaaaalp!!!!!!!!!!
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    My whisk parts keep breaking grrr. I need supersonic heavy duty whisk parts!

And oh----- ENFP stress alert. I've only purchased ONE gift so far. One! And I don't even have it- I bought it on the internet and waiting for it.

Procrastination nation ---- haaaaaaalp!!!!!!!!!!
    My best girlfriend is also an ENFP and I think she has bought 2 out of many. I looked exactly like this when she told me.