User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 47

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I still don't know how I got banned on personality cafe. One day I posted videos and pictures on a forum for my closest friends there and the next day I was banned. It that the ban would never be lifted. I somehow managed to get on just enough to ask a new friend to help me out and when that happened i couldn't login at all. It was as if they got upset that i did that and instead of giving me one warning. I received no such message. I was banned because I supposedly created too many accounts? Which is ridiculous because I only had one account. I created another one because I wanted to know why that happened and ever since then they keep preventing me from even using a new account because of my old account. It is so frustrating. They gave no warning. It wasn't professional at all. People even admit that even asking mods why someone is banned gets them banned. There is fear not freedom on the site. Any advice? Anyone willing fix this for me? Tried to talk to a mod but she wouldn't even help me back then.

  2. #12
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rez View Post
    I still don't know how I got banned on personality cafe. One day I posted videos and pictures on a forum for my closest friends there and the next day I was banned. It that the ban would never be lifted. I somehow managed to get on just enough to ask a new friend to help me out and when that happened i couldn't login at all. It was as if they got upset that i did that and instead of giving me one warning. I received no such message. I was banned because I supposedly created too many accounts? Which is ridiculous because I only had one account. I created another one because I wanted to know why that happened and ever since then they keep preventing me from even using a new account because of my old account. It is so frustrating. They gave no warning. It wasn't professional at all. People even admit that even asking mods why someone is banned gets them banned. There is fear not freedom on the site. Any advice? Anyone willing fix this for me? Tried to talk to a mod but she wouldn't even help me back then.
    This thread was about personality nation, not personality cafe; but if you pm me with your account name, I can look into it for you. If you do create dupes during a temp ban, that can be an issue.

    They also don't ban people for asking about bans, there is a feedback forum where people can ask about such things.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  3. #13
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rez View Post
    People even admit that even asking mods why someone is banned gets them banned.
    It's so absurd, I find it hard to believe.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rez View Post
    I still don't know how I got banned on personality cafe. One day I posted videos and pictures on a forum for my closest friends there and the next day I was banned. It that the ban would never be lifted. I somehow managed to get on just enough to ask a new friend to help me out and when that happened i couldn't login at all. It was as if they got upset that i did that and instead of giving me one warning. I received no such message. I was banned because I supposedly created too many accounts? Which is ridiculous because I only had one account. I created another one because I wanted to know why that happened and ever since then they keep preventing me from even using a new account because of my old account. It is so frustrating. They gave no warning. It wasn't professional at all. People even admit that even asking mods why someone is banned gets them banned. There is fear not freedom on the site. Any advice? Anyone willing fix this for me? Tried to talk to a mod but she wouldn't even help me back then.
    Fuck them. Fuck them all! Try the INTP group on Facebook where no such thing happens, ever.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #15
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,046

    Default

    I never even heard of this forum. Also, it's nice to see typism against ENTPs rear its ugly head.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Evee liked this post

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I never even heard of this forum. Also, it's nice to see typism against ENTPs rear its ugly head.
    typism is fun

  7. #17
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    typism is fun
    Typism makes members of certain types feel unsafe, like they are participating in a hostile environment. I think internet communities should be free from hostility.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  8. #18
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Typism makes members of certain types feel unsafe, like they are participating in a hostile environment. I think internet communities should be free from hostility.
    Umm... Have you even seen the Internet?

  9. #19
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I never even heard of this forum.
    You just did!

    Edit: Shit, I just remembered I posted about it two months ago and you responded to that post.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #20
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Umm... Have you even seen the Internet?
    This site is supposed to be a safe space where we are free from hostility.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Similar Threads

  1. TypoC vs Personality Cafe
    By highlander in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 12:59 PM
  2. Character versus Personality
    By Ene in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:14 PM
  3. The Death of Personality Nation
    By highlander in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 11:04 AM
  4. For Those Members with Accounts on Personality Nation
    By Totenkindly in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 04:43 PM
  5. Who's the Happiest Person at TypoC?
    By Nonsensical in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 11:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO