User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: ask prpl stuff

  1. #21
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Who will win the war on terrorism?

  2. #22
    Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    and she'll answer in videos (this was requested by someone in vent). she plans on answering the question once a day
    Can you ask Santa to hook me up this Christmas? I'd really like a years membership to a low pop but higher end gym. Thanks Ms. Chknz, you are the bestest!
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

  3. #23
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    I'm not up for answering questions tonight sorry. maybe tomorrow we'll see

  4. #24
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    If it ever uploads I made a video

    So an argument was on vent that I have blunted affect based on my videos and the one I'm about to post would you say I do? Who's right them or me. I say I don't. Just a yes or no I can't except explainatuons cuz I'll be accused of substituting.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blunted_affect

  5. #25
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default


  6. #26
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    If it ever uploads I made a video

    So an argument was on vent that I have blunted affect based on my videos and the one I'm about to post would you say I do? Who's right them or me. I say I don't. Just a yes or no I can't except explainatuons cuz I'll be accused of substituting.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blunted_affect
    Last night I saw a guy on Dr. Oz who has blunted affect. I saw it the instant he started talking.

    You don't have blunted affect.

    Anyway, the reason he has this is that he's always trying to keep his rage in check. Blunted affect exists for a psychological reason. His diagnosis was clinical depression. Blunted affect is a common symptom of depression.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #27
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    You don't have blunted affect.
    Are you basing this off her video?

  8. #28
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Are you basing this off her video?
    Yes, I watched the video first.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #29
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Yes, I watched the video first.
    Well, you've been duped.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Well, you've been duped.
    No I haven't.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Ask an INTJ
    By logan235711 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 870
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 05:04 AM
  2. ENFP Girl. Say Hi. Ask me stuff
    By overthere in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 12:19 PM
  3. [NT] Sensory stuff you find oddly enjoyable
    By Wolf in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO