User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default What brought you here?

I feel like this has been asked before but everyone knows our current search function needs much improvement.

Curious tho...how'd you find the forum?
    What made you decide to first post?

If it took you awhile to feel comfortable enough to join
    why?
    or why didn't it?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

I first joined this forum after graduating from college because I found it difficult to adjust to the lack of companionship (at least, non long-distance companionship). It took me a while to get comfortable posting because I'm very sensitive to criticism. Check out my Johari window for evidentiary support. This should be an interesting thread. Kudos, Lady X.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I found this forum after landing here numerous times google searching about personality types. I was re-introduced to them about a year before joining, and had just been researching on my own.

I decided to sign up on a whim cuz I was off work for the summer and bored. This is my first forum experience, and I really wasn't expecting to meet so many cool people here. I had no idea this kind of community was a thing, and I'm so grateful to have found you all!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

for me a friend just casually mentioned mbti and i was curious and went online to find a test.
    i got infp and accepted that for about a week until i decided to read more and came across enfp and thought it might even fit a bit more so i went online to figure it all out. this forum popped up as one of the first search results for enfp or infp and i came across a post i needed to comment on and realized i had to join first haha

so...it did not take me any time to warm up. which i guess should've been a pretty good clue that i was e over i??
    i was not much of a forum person at all...like...at all.
    but i liked researching stuff online.
    so the whole format was new and interesting and liked the members right away and just found i kept wanting to interact with them and learn more about people and cognitive process's.

has been super interesting.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I found this forum after landing here numerous times google searching about personality types. I was re-introduced to them about a year before joining, and had just been researching on my own.

I decided to sign up on a whim cuz I was off work for the summer and bored. This is my first forum experience, and I really wasn't expecting to meet so many cool people here. I had no idea this kind of community was a thing, and I'm so grateful to have found you all!
    oh how funny... yeah me either! i was like...so all of these people just get together here and chat about stuffs?? oh how cool!
    -Jim Morrison

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh how funny... yeah me either! i was like...so all of these people just get together here and chat about stuffs?? oh how cool!
    hahaha, exactly! i had no idea what to do at all. aside from all the personal and personality stuff i've learned, i've actually learned a lot about like the internet and like internet culture/protocol or whatever, haha. i've never been very tech savvy.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I was looking up threads on Leonardo da Vinci's type, and wanted to jump into the discussion; the thread is here: Leonardo da Vinci - ISTP ?

The Iron Giant

I was a member at Personality Cafe and I heard about this forum, and I was curious so I made an account and poked around a little, eventually stopped coming because I was so busy working over there. When I decided to leave Personality Cafe I just kind of hopped back to this account and have been here since.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I feel like this has been asked before but everyone knows our current search function needs much improvement.

Curious tho...how'd you find the forum?
    What made you decide to first post?

If it took you awhile to feel comfortable enough to join
    why?
    or why didn't it?
    I learned about this forum through a friend who used to post here that I knew from another forum (he's not active anymore though). I had already been well acquainted with MBTI, I was already fairly confident about my type, but I had never bothered to look for a forum devoted to typology. Too busy elsewhere on the internet at the time.

I started posting here because I liked the layout, the activity wasn't too bad (I think it might have been a little more active than it is right now, though), and I thought some of the people here seemed interesting and like they knew what they were talking about. I mostly just wanted to meet new people, wasn't really interested in typology at the time. I didn't know I still had much to learn.

I joined and made an intro thread right away, but it took me a while to start posting much at all. Testing the waters..

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    ISTx

I joined this forum accidentally found it in googles when I was looking the result explanation for ISTJ.

What makes me decided to post, because I wanna meet the same type people so I can feel that I am not alone in this world.

I'm start looking anythings that I can post for a while and then finally I decide to post because I've met a cool people
    - give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; then to that twenty, add a hundred more; a thousand to that hundred : so kiss on, to make that thousand up a million, treble that million, and when that is dare let's kiss a fresh, as when we first begun - Robert Herrick