User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's more attractive?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    13 76.47%
  • 2

    4 23.53%
First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 80

  1. #21
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    There's no option for both.

    (26)

  2. #22
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    *adds her own option*





    Man, those shoulders...Can I just devour them now?

    I was never much for the popular six pack thing, and I tend to like my guys sturdy but tall and lean, without being ripped like mad. I don't mind some light hair, it adds to the attraction. But oh god, well-built shoulders...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  3. #23
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Guys (and the media) can completely forget that it makes a huge difference when we see muscles that are being used instead of just posing. Muscles that appear to have been gained by being used instead of created in a gym are infinitely more attractive. Which is why that last pic is much sexier and why guys posing in the bathroom mirror with their shirt off is kind of sad.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  4. #24
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrious View Post
    Let's see - a twink or a bear.

    None of the porridge is just right.

    lol.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  5. #25
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    Guys (and the media) can completely forget that it makes a huge difference when we see muscles that are being used instead of just posing. Muscles that appear to have been gained by being used instead of created in a gym are infinitely more attractive. Which is why that last pic is much sexier and why guys posing in the bathroom mirror with their shirt off is kind of sad.


    It's one of the reasons why I like subtle vs ripped. It means that when they do casually flex em without intending to, the definition suddenly is shown off to perfection. The movement of the muscles under the skin is...

    Kinda like see-through or stretch fabric on a female body, I suppose. Or perhaps moreso a female body showing off how far it can bend

    Muscles in rest should be muscles in rest - not harsh lines on a hard body.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #26
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post


    It's one of the reasons why I like subtle vs ripped. It means that when they do casually flex em without intending to, the definition suddenly is shown off to perfection. The movement of the muscles under the skin is...

    Kinda like see-through or stretch fabric on a female body, I suppose. Or perhaps moreso a female body showing off how far it can bend

    Muscles in rest should be muscles in rest - not harsh lines on a hard body.
    A die-hard weight-lifter repped that post you quoted (hey, Halla!), and I told him that those muscles he works so hard on are no doubt the sexiest when he's doing something he doesn't even see as sexy. Like gardening.

    Ironically, it's when guys are doing something that points to them not even thinking about females at that moment, that they are their sexy best. When they aren't trying or even thinking about us. They're just doing their thing. Possibly a confidence thing comes into that too. Which also has the same effect on guys when us females do it as well.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  7. #27
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    A die-hard weight-lifter repped that post you quoted (hey, Halla!), and I told him that those muscles he works so hard on are no doubt the sexiest when he's doing something he doesn't even see as sexy. Like gardening.

    Ironically, it's when guys are doing something that points to them not even thinking about females at that moment, that they are their sexy best. When they aren't trying or even thinking about us. They're just doing their thing. Possibly a confidence thing comes into that too. Which also has the same effect on guys when us females do it as well.
    Oh I agree. That is definitely the hottest part of it. And Halla just pulls it off, ya know? It suits him. It shows that it is his passion. It's just a matter of being yourself and being comfortable with who you are - and sculpting your body as *you* prefer it is a big part of that - if you feel that sculpting is something that is you.

    I won't deny that I've got a certain physique in a man that I enjoy. But tbh, it's only ever once happened that I dated a man like that...and it was coincidental. It wasn't what I noticed first about him, nor what made me swoon. And that bracket is so wide that most men would probably easily pass and have physical features that I could go nuts over.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #28
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Oh I agree. That is definitely the hottest part of it. And Halla just pulls it off, ya know? It suits him. It's just a matter of being yourself and being comfortable with who you are.

    I won't deny that I've got a certain physique in a man that I enjoy. But tbh, it's only ever once happened that I dated a man like that...and it was coincidental. It wasn't what I noticed first about him, nor what made me swoon. And that bracket is so wide that most men would probably easily pass and have physical features that I could go nuts over.
    Oh, he does, absolutely. Halla, that is. It's his huge heart and complete confidence in expressing it that shapes how he's viewed.

    I agree with you too. It's sadly over-looked or not even noticed that the muscles are usually just gravy. If you make us laugh, talk to us, share your heart and mind, then we have a way of finding that one muscle under all of the unmuscle and going goo-goo over it.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  9. #29
    Superwoman Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *adds her own option*


    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

  10. #30
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I'm just curious about how female taste works, since there seems to be a certain type of male appearance that men/boys admire or idealize moreso than women actually do after a certain age....although it obviously comes down to personal preference
    But it's not like there are only two types of guys out there in the world.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Similar Threads

  1. Ladies: Do you find powerful men attractive?
    By Stansmith in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:58 PM
  2. [NF] NFs; what do you find attractive?
    By Kiddo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 01:45 PM
  3. Do you find that people notice your dominant function more or your auxillary?
    By FalseHeartDothKnow in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 11:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO