MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Default Good deeds

This thread is about good deeds.

Hae you done any this year?

Small/silly ones count too.

Please, no bickering here. Good vibes only.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I went around a neighborhood with a friend asking for food to donate to the homeless. People were really generous, I was surprised. We filled up 2 boxes in about 2 hours, dropped it all off at a donation bin then went to a pub and had beer to celebrate.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I went around a neighborhood with a friend asking for food to donate to the homeless. People were really generous, I was surprised. We filled up 2 boxes in about 2 hours, dropped it all off at a donation bin then went to a pub and had beer to celebrate.
    Awesome, good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Last Thursday at a bus stop, a young man approached me, pointing to a clipboard he held in his hand. He was collecting money for deaf-mute people. I signed it, gave him 4 € and got a blown kiss in return.

Hate

Talking about my good deeds would defeat the purpose of me doing them. I’m far too modest for this thread.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I give money to a homeless woman named Cici, who usually lives in my neighborhood.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Last Thursday at a bus stop, a young man approached me, pointing to a clipboard he held in his hand. He was collecting money for deaf-mute people. I signed it, gave him 4 € and got a blown kiss in return.
    Aww. And people say INTJs are heartless. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by RedruM View Post
    Talking about my good deeds would defeat the purpose of me doing them. I’m far too modest for this thread.

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    I give money to a homeless woman named Cici, who usually lives in my neighborhood.
    Nice.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by RedruM View Post
    This. ;D

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My stubborn ESTJ dad wanted me and ESFJ brother to convince ISTJ brother to choose another career path after finishing Law School, despite having sort of agreed with his plans on the previous week. Even though I found his attitude very unreasonable, he was so inflexible about it that challenging him wouldn't do any good, so I was like 'ok, whatever', but didn't really do anything.

When ISTJ brother found out that dad wasn't ok with his plans, he got very pissed off, as he had spent the whole week making plans based on that, assuming he had family support. To make matters worse, he thought I had played a role on that. Fuck. Dad ended up saying that my brother should do whatever he wants to do, even though he thought the idea was bad.

That simply wasn't enough for him, as he was extremely uncomfortable with the idea of indirectly disobeying dad. I assumed my brother had to vent a little, in order to get this out of his head and remain productive at college. So even though I had a lot of more entertaining things to do, I went to his room and listened to what he had to say for about an hour and a half, which seemed to have a positive effect. After that, I told dad 'I think you are wrong here'. He reacted with a grumpy face, but ended up softening by the end of the day.