First 345

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Never.

But I'd sock whoever came up with the idea that girls should "just ignore it"...let us just say that.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    Never.

But I'd sock whoever came up with the idea that girls should "just ignore it"...let us just say that.
    It's interesting that you have never been in a fight yet think you can just sock someone.

For the moment you sock someone, they will sock you back. And then you are involved in a fight.

There is no way you will get of scot-free and teach you opponent a lesson. You will be fighting to save yourself.

So fighting becomes a ballet of survival.

I saw the movie, The Fight Club, the other day and I was expecting to see male fighting to test courage, to test toughness, to test skill, to establish a male hierarchy, but what we got was a New Age guru acting out his internal conflicts.

A fight club is about acting out external conflicts, not New Age mystical inner conflicts.

My feeling was that these New Age guys weren't tough enough to test themselves in a real fight. So they had themselves on and called their inner conflicts 'a fight' to give themselves the real status only a fight can give.

The New Age is so phoney: phoney fights, phoney astrology, phoney homeopathy, phoney mbti.

I thought genuine fights in the Fight Club would wash away the phoniness, but it turns out the Fight Club itself was phoney.