User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Yes in high school with another kid.

I lost. Got BEAT. Guy was half again my size. I pretty much had it coming, though. I'd been a massive asshole to him for weeks.

We became pretty good friends after. He was a good guy.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I got roughed up in 7th grade at the bus stop by several high school girl bullies. I was outnumbered & didn't fight back. I never regretted anything more than that. After that day, I decided I would NEVER go home feeling ashamed like that again. I made a firm decision afterwards. I decided that even if I got my ass kicked and I was bloody & bruised that I would fight back with everything I had.

The outcome is that I got into many, many fights after that & held my own beautifully. I enjoyed it more than I should have. The adrenaline rush was awesome. I got into trouble though and eventually had to find a different means to solve my troubles with others . It is easier just to punch someone in the face who is messing with you. However it is against the law
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    I got into trouble though and eventually had to find a different means to solve my troubles with others . It is easier just to punch someone in the face who is messing with you. However it is against the law
    True, minions who will punch someone in the face for you are a much better solution.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    True, minions who will punch someone in the face for you are a much better solution.
    I have recognized and accepted my need for minions. I'm glad you gave me a little bit of the external validation I was looking for there. They seem hard to acquire though because I've been trying to get a few for quite some time now
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Just sibling stuff, I have two brothers who are 2 and 4 years younger than me. We used to rough house. I was very verbally aggressive though, especially in elementary school. I spent a lot of time in detention.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    ISTx

I've never been in a fight physically, I always use verbal sometimes with my siblings

Yes, fighting was a rite of passage.

And my father taught me to box before I went to boarding school, and so I was able to hold my own against the bullies.

We used to settle our differences behind the chapel, right behind the holy of holies, the altar.

It was the profane behind the sacred.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

never, but I've always kinda wanted to. It's hard to start one if nobody wants to fight you, though. I mean, I'm not just going to punch someone, even if they deserve it. It has to be a consensual fight or at least one that they start.

()
    -end of thread-

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Yes.

With my brother and friends as a child-- you know, when heated words weren't enough. This involved hair pulling, pushing and wrestling mostly. Oh, haha I bit my friend once in a fight when I was like 5!

None in middle school.

Twice in high school, both times in the defense of an innocent party and with other females. One was a crazy jealous girlfriend who pushed a friend of mine into a locker-- mostly a tussle before she backed off. The other was a bully that I punched in the face after failing to verbally diffuse the situation. At the time I think I was more surprised than she was. I can usually stare people down effectively enough that it never comes to blows.

I was in an abusive relationship in my late teens, the only time I've truly had to fight a guy. I don't know if that counts as "being in a fight" though, not good either way.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Not many actually. I am sort of prone towards physical violence, but it's tended to revolve around me breaking things or just ragging on others rather than actual physical fighting.

I imagine that if I hadn't been brainwashed into "just ignoring bullies" (and hence withdrawing) as a kid, I would have easily become irked enough to throw punches. But that's not the way things were.

As a young adult I did have a physical alteration with my step-father, in which I hauled off and slugged him and he then tried to literally strangle me to death on the floor. Needless to say, I left home that day. He had that punch coming to him, though. My only regret is that I didn't do worse.