Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Default Forum Members as Pokemon

@RaptorWizard = Exeggutor | @superunknown = Alakazam | @Zang = Mewtwo | @The Great One = Snorlax | @greenfairy = Clefairy | @Ene = Lapras | @palm = Ninetales | @Riva = Gengar | @Speed Gavroche = Electrode | @Elfboy = Jynx | @AffirmitiveAnxiety = Mr. Mime | @wheelchairdoug = Muk | @Risen = Charizard | @Infinite Bubble = Porygon2 | @Mane = Nidoking | @Saudade = Umbreon | @Wind-Up Rex = Tyranitar | @YWIR = Lickitung | @Lady X = Eevee | @Mole = Diglett | @msg_v2 = Wobbufett | @Ginkgo = Farfetch'd | @senza tema = Milktank | @momental = Sudowoodo | @Cimarron = Marowak | @chana = Vileplume | @Zarathustra = Dragonite | @Vasilisa = Espeon | @bologna = Chansey | @Beorn = Ursaring | @Devi = Jigglypuff | @Fluffywolf = Arcanine | @funtensity = Jolteon | @Halla74 = Machamp | @DisneyGeek = Pikachu

If you weren't included sorry, but there's just so many dang forum members! I got a lot of help with this list on Ventrilo by the way.
    Feel free to add your own random suggestions as to what Pokemon other various forum members could be as well (whether I listed them or not).
    It would also be preferable if we just referenced 1st or 2nd generation Pokemon, although you can choose to do otherwise.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Ginkgo

senza tema is not Gengar.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    senza tema is not Gengar.
    How do you like farfetch'd? Lol.

Enneagram
    9w8

Lapras...I'm so cute and telepathic-like!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    How do you like farfetch'd? Lol.
    *bops Raptor on the head with stalk*

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Wobbuffet is usually a docile Pokémon that will never attack first. However, when it is attacked, it will inflate its body and initiate a counterstrike. When two or more of this Pokémon meet, they will attempt to outlast each other in a battle of endurance. However, since neither is able to attack, they may compete to see which can last without food. Because of its overprotective nature regarding its tail and hatred of light, Wobbuffet lives in dark caves.
    Love it!
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Articuno! I’m usually cold, so my body heats up a lot. People like to put their feet on me for warmth during the winter, but I don't like it very much. Viv out.

WALMART

"Its brain can outperform a super-computer. Its intelligence quotient is said to be 5,000."

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by LittleV View Post
    Articuno! I’m usually cold, so my body heats up a lot. People like to put their feet on me for warmth during the winter, but I don't like it very much. Viv out.
    Do you even legendary though?