User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    " baby , u dewy down there"
    turn on: "hey baby, are your long-john undergarments getting nice and dewy for me?"

*gags*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    10. "I'm as surprised as you are"

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    turn on: "hey baby, are your long-john undergarments getting nice and dewy for me?"
    Reply: as dewy as ur fuckin lawn
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

1. What is your favourite word?
    To be honest I don't really have a favourite. I'm a little fond of words that bother others, because I'm a jerk like that. The 'oo' sound in particular is fun; "pool noodle goo" is a fun phrase to say. You can tell it makes some people intensely uncomfortable.

I love long words that flow well. 'Obsequiousness', for example. And some that don't flow as well, like 'ignominy'.

2. What is your least favourite word?
    Coincidentally I don't like the word 'poo', but my least favourite words are easily sexual slang words. Particularly slang words for female genitalia; 'cooch', 'vajayjay', etc. ('Pussy' and 'cunt' don't bother me though.)

'Cum' is the least favourite written word.

3. What turns you on?
    A good sense of humour that meshes well with mine, intelligence; all the sorts of standard things that I presume everyone else loves.

I couldn't tell you why but I definitely have a thing for blue and green eyes. It's not as though I find brown eyes repulsive or anything, but when a woman with beautiful blue or green eyes is looking into mine? Fuuuuuuuuck, she'll have me wrapped around her little finger in no time.

A woman in her underwear. Nothing in particular, not necessarily some sort of frilly over-the-top lingerie (if anything I think that stuff is ridiculous) but there's something about a woman in her underwear that I find terribly sexy. Even more than if she was just completely naked.

Long legs are a huge turn-on too. Tall, leggy women are irresistible to me. (And, going back to lingerie, if she's wearing thigh-high stockings? )

4. What turns you off?
    There are all sorts of obvious things... Smoking is a big turn-off to me; tobacco and marijuana. It's just gross.

Loud voices. Loud, screechy voices.

Gossip. I abhor gossip.

5. What sound or noise do you love?
    Rain. I love the smell of it too.

Wind rustling the leaves on a tree, or the grass on a prairie.

A beautiful old clock, ticking away.

Certain car engines. Old (pre-'70s) race car engines are lovely.

6. What sound or noise do you hate?
    Other than the aforementioned loud and/or screechy voices? Hmm... beat up old Japanese cars with awful exhaust systems. :P

7. What is your favorite curse word?
    Fuck. It's magnificently versatile.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
    Acting, although I know I'm nowhere near as expressive as I would need to be to be very good at it.

Being a sports journalist would be kind of fun. Actually, being one of those guys on a sports radio panel would be enormous fun.

Writer. Non-fiction. I've never told anyone this: I'm very tentatively starting with a blog about hockey. (I say 'starting' but I've actually had it for a couple years now.)

9. What profession would you not like to do?
    Being somebody's gofer. An assistant of some sort. I like working collaboratively with people and that might entail having to do stuff I'd rather not do but am told to do but I couldn't stand just being somebody's assistant. That would drive me mad. That's not to say that I don't think they're important but I personally couldn't take it. Especially if I worked for the sort of person who'd expect me to bring them coffee or fetch their drycleaning and such.

Similarly, a nanny. Not that many people would hire a male nanny. Pre-school teacher too. I'm okay with one or two little kids but an entirely gaggle of them would be untenable.

EDIT: Anything in the service industry, really. I was thinking about this last night as I was waiting in a line to buy popcorn. I picked absolutely the slowest line I could have, and in the end the girl behind the counter screwed up my order. At the time I was annoyed but I tried to keep as polite as possible because I KNOW I wouldn't be able to tolerate working there.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
    "Please excuse my obnoxious fan club. They mean well."

1. What is your favorite word? Curiosity, and its variations, awesome, yes, trill, giggle, racecar, hippopotamus
    2. What is your least favorite word? wary, nice, gash
    3. What turns you on? challenging, witty, kind, consistent (you do what you say), passionate, intellectually stimulating
    4. What turns you off? conceited, smarminess, lack of empathy/cruelty, bland or intellectually boring (to me, ofc)
    5. What sound or noise do you love? giggles, birds chirping (especially my bird's), thunderstorm and rain roaring outside, voices of my loved ones when they sound happy
    6. What sound or noise do you hate? A living being howling/crying in pain, screeching (like nails on a chalkboard)
    7. What is your favorite curse word? clusterfuck, bullshit,
    8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Astronaut, deep-sea diver, psychologist
    9. What profession would you not like to do? Garbage collector, septic tank cleaner, hitperson, telemarketing, secretary
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? *If* being the key word, for god and heaven - "all your loved ones can't wait to see you."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

You guys are totally doing it the easy way! Of course it's like impossible to pick a favorite word or least favorite etc! I wanted sit and list all mine too grrr
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

1. What is your favorite word? Imagine.
    2. What is your least favorite word? Awesome.
    3. What turns you on? Music.
    4. What turns you off? Ignorance.
    5. What sound or noise do you love? A small child saying, "I love you."
    6. What sound or noise do you hate? Jackhammer.
    7. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck.
    8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Movie director.
    9. What profession would you not like to do? Cashier at Kmart.
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "The library is to the right, knock yourself out."

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

1. What is your favorite word? Irony.
    2. What is your least favorite word? No.
    3. What turns you on? Pondering about the size of the universe.
    4. What turns you off? Jehovah's witnesses knocking on your door on a sunday morning.
    5. What sound or noise do you love? The way the ocean plays with a fine sandy beach.
    6. What sound or noise do you hate? "Sieg Heil!"
    7. What is your favorite curse word? Putain de merde (French curseword: in English "shitty bitch"), Gast ar c'hast (Breton curseword: "bitch of a bitch")
    8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Politician.
    9. What profession would you not like to do? Lawyer.
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Whip me, I deserve it!"
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

1. What is your favorite word?
    Elegance

2. What is your least favorite word?
    Poop

3. What turns you on?
    Happy trails...

4. What turns you off?
    Cheesy romance

The hum in your ear from a significant other.

Whatever sound farts make!!

Shit. It's so sharp and to the point.

Entertainer. I live for the applause baby.

Anything that involves sports, children with runny noses or vomit.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
    "I am proud of you, come in and relax for your troubles are over."
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, the fear of long words.
    Moist. Is there a more uncomfortable sounding word to be found?
    3. What turns you on?
    Cute smiles and cuddly people.
    4. What turns you off?
    Piercings, I guess.
    Squeaky kitten meows.
    "Get up, it's time for school!"
    Fuck!
    I think being a Concept Artist would be cool!
    Customer Service. Anywhere.
    "Okay, I have to admit, that was an awesome way to go out. High-five."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Right now, it's nacreous. It's an ugly sounding word, but it means pearlescent.

Smegma.

3. What turns you on?
    Deep emotional connection.

4. What turns you off?
    Lack of awareness.

A snaggy square wave.

When you're listening to a speaker and they say 'umm' on every sentence pause. I understand that it's a reflex, I may do it myself, but it's so painful to hear.

I was raised not to curse, mother-fucker.

Something hands-on and requires craftsmanship, like a woodworker who makes furniture.

Anything involving sales.

Welcome in, here's your pass to get through the gates, and here's a pass for the other place in case you get bored and want to pop in for visit.