User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 157

  1. #21
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Magic, surprising. I would have thought you were European.
    Sponges absorb elements of different cultures.

  2. #22
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Magic, surprising. I would have thought you were European.
    I've never gotten that one before. I find that rather fascinating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Sponges absorb elements of different cultures.
    Very clever.
    Let me tell you, a few year back, I didn't have the slightest inkling that I would one day be associated with all the characteristics of a sea sponge.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  3. #23
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    You look Norwegian or something.

  4. #24
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    You look Norwegian or something.
    That's actually one of the few northern or western European nationalities I don't have. I'm French, German, Swiss, Dutch, English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, and I think I might be Danish, but I'm generally not Scandinavian. Spanish is up in the air... I remember hearing something about it, but I don't remember.
    you could reasonably say that by being so British, I almost surely have Norse heritage.

    EDIT: But I should make it clear that, in spite of all of that, my nationality and that of my parents and grand parents is American.
    My great grandfather on my grandmother's side was from Wales.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  5. #25
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    You look Swedish or German to me....maybe English too. My parents are Cajun which is French, Am. Indian, Spanish, African-Am, and Irish. I'm a mutt. I have olive skin, brown hair, and green eyes.

  6. #26
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    You look Swedish or German to me....maybe English too. My parents are Cajun which is French, Am. Indian, Spanish, African-Am, and Irish. I'm a mutt. I have olive skin, brown hair, and green eyes.
    Wow. what an impressive mix. It's not so racially concentrated like me, since I'm just platinum hair short of being a maximum honkey. Such cultural diversity, too. But then, I guess I should expect that from California, no? Is that were you are originally from?
    PA on the other hand is a very European state.

    And green eyes are my favorite.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  7. #27
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Wow. what an impressive mix. It's not so racially concentrated like me, since I'm just platinum hair short of being a maximum honkey. Such cultural diversity, too. But then, I guess I should expect that from California, no? Is that were you are originally from?
    PA on the other hand is a very European state.

    And green eyes are my favorite.
    I was born in Louisiana but my parents moved out west when I was 2 yo. I feel like I relate to a lot of different cultures because, like you've alluded to, I grew up around so many of them here in Calif and it can be.... interesting. I'm really a Southern Belle at heart though.

  8. #28
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    I was born in Louisiana but my parents moved out west when I was 2 yo. I feel like I relate to a lot of different cultures because, like you've alluded to, I grew up around so many of them here in Calif and it can be.... interesting. I'm really a Southern Belle at heart though.
    You might want to watch out, then. I'm one hell of a staunch Yankee.
    As blue as northern boy can be.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  9. #29
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    You might want to watch out, then. I'm one hell of a staunch Yankee.
    As blue as northern boy can be.
    Uh oh.

  10. #30
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Uh oh.
    Well, it's not too much of a problem. You know, Theodore Roosevelt's father was from New York, and his mother was from Georgia, and they stayed together even through and after the Civil War, in spite of them taking opposite sides.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

Similar Threads

  1. The Great Blog Transplant - Sign up now!
    By cafe in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 10:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO