RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I think a lot. It's so intensive that I think it qualifies as an activity.

But I think, all in all, I spend a lot of spare time doing random silly things. There's a store in this city that has a ton of mythical figurines for sale. Every time I'm there, I start messing around with them until somebody else drags me away.
    Thinking is indeed an activity. You like figurines. Like painting them?

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I dunno. I like my condiments fresh.
    Psh! Why did you bring it up, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Minako-bot View Post
    Thinking is indeed an activity. You like figurines. Like painting them?
    No, I haven't painted any, yet. I do like them, though. I've mostly handled ones that are already colored.

I also forgot to mention something in my list of activities: I workout. I decided that I had to consciously compensate for my detachment from my physical state, so I started an exercize regiment some years back. It gradually grew over time, and now I do a good amount. I actually have a body with a lot of muscle definition, which is a big achievement considering what a willowy thing I use to be.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by spongeling
    I'm not sure if it's such a good idea to subject such an important and large part of life to pure experimentation. And that's what a relationship with Whatever would be. One big experiment.
    And what's wrong with experiments?

It's a sign that I have no illusions of being God, since Einstein says that God doesn't play dice!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I also forgot to mention something in my list of activities: I workout. I decided that I had to consciously compensate for my detachment from my physical state, so I started an exercize regiment some years back. It gradually grew over time, and now I do a good amount. I actually have a body with a lot of muscle definition, which is a big achievement considering what a willowy thing I use to be.
    Attention ladies: the magic sponge works out. All for your sea loving pleasure.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

It's a sign that I have no illusions of being God, since Einstein says that God doesn't play dice!
    Hehehe. As I said, I only have one life to live. I'm just a little afraid to experiment with so much of it all at once.

Attention ladies: the magic sponge works out. All for your sea loving pleasure.
    A lot of them already know. I posted shirtless pictures in the older picture thread.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INxJ

Actually, I understand where he's coming from in trying to keep his intentions pure. The only issue is, most relationships are kind of like experiments whether we want them to be or not, because you never know if they're going to last or what will happen in the course of time your together. You really don't know the other person and even if you do, it can bring up a mass of unexpected variables in a romantic context.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Actually, I understand where he's coming from in trying to keep his intentions pure. The only issue is, most relationships are kind of like experiments whether we want them to be or not, because you never know if they're going to last or what will happen in the course of time your together. You really don't know the other person and even if you do, it can bring up a mass of unexpected variables in a romantic context.
    It's true. There's always a chaos factor with things. But if I went thinking like that all the time, then I'd foolishly throw all assumptions into the wind. It's a tough choice. It's hard to navigate the best path between the two.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

caution is overrated... in a quest to understand things in general it should be thrown into the wind!

if ENTPs were cats, we'd all be dead

we're probably terrors to the community.... .... I don't consider things to be experimentation really though, just learning experiences!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

caution is overrated... in a quest to understand things in general it should be thrown into the wind!

if ENTPs were cats, we'd all be dead

we're probably terrors to the community.... .... I don't consider things to be experimentation really though, just learning experiences!
    Well, for instance, I want to avoid being maimed.
    I think I would be very unhappy if that happened. Some caution is necessary to avoid that. I think a lot thing would be worth leaving unknown if knowing them required me to be maimed. It's a silly and fantiful example, but I think it establishes the general point.
    Go to sleep, iguana.