User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Eh, some tattoos are cool but I'm not that into them. Some guys can pull it off better than others, and some tattoos are just really fuckin stupid.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Depends on the lady. My neighbor has a few big ones on her back. Not so attractive on her.
    A new coworker has a sleeve of tats (she just walked by!), and she is very sexy.
    Just my opinion...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I don't like how they look on white people skin. Kind of bruised looking to me usually. Darker skin they sometimes look pretty good on.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I don't like how they look on white people skin. Kind of bruised looking to me usually. Darker skin they sometimes look pretty good on.
    the coworker/goddess has colored tats, that look very good...probably pretty new to, so they still look vivid.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

What? You have it backwards.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    the coworker/goddess has colored tats, that look very good...probably pretty new to, so they still look vivid.
    I have seen some very pretty, vivid sleeves on white girls that didn't look like bruises. If more of them looked like that, I'd probably like them more. I wonder if guy skin looks different because it's thicker? I dunno.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    I may have. It's obviously highly subjective but that's my perception. Maybe it has more to do with where I live than other stuff? Edge of the Rustbelt.
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm with Cafe. Best on black skin, tanned white skin is nice, on pasty white skin they look awful.

People of all ages seem to go around these days with no end of cod-philosophy scrawled all over them - avoid that at all costs. Same for shaded portraits. Tribal-style abstract designs are hot though

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by CatBalou View Post
    I'm with Cafe. Best on black skin, tanned white skin is nice, on pasty white skin they look awful.
    Best in what way? Ask any tattoo artist which color skin they would rather tattoo.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Best in what way? Ask any tattoo artist which color skin they would rather tattoo.
    They look better with less contrast between the colour of the ink and the colour of the skin. IMHO. I haven't canvassed any tattoo artists on that point yet...