User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

1. I cry all the time. All. The. Damn. Time. And once I start, I can't stop for the rest of the day.

2. I have never been kissed.

3. After I read scary stories (especially the ones from that horrendous Scary Stories series) I can't sleep peacefully for months afterward. When I have to use the bathroom at night during that time, I cover myself from head to toe with my blanket so the monsters won't get me.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Why do you try to hide your technical background?
    Mostly because techies are a dime a dozen around here, and I have a compulsion to succeed by standing out (3w4 much?). It's about identity, and another compulsion that often drives me to separate 'me' from 'not me' at least externally. Internally, I have a balanced mental picture of myself, but with a bias toward eschewing the technical stigma, but only a bit. There's no way that I could look at myself and see 'not a techie at all,' but I don't see -that- as a problem.

In other words, the hiding of the techie-ness is for external and shallow purposes, while the techie aspect is mostly welcomed in my self-image.

This particular onion has lots and lots of layers.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post
    1- Dude...that's tough. What denied knowledge are you refering to ? (I'm 34 too btw)
    Common life knowledge, as in subjective morality.

2- That's racist
    I don't endorse racism at all.
    3- Ok...but INTx have tendencies to see themselves as socially handicapped even when they're totally fine. Now hit me
    I am who I am. The normal/social rule is to accept others as they.

5- Agreed
    6- Totally agree. But not easy to put into practice. The problem with democracy or politics as it is, is that it gives too much credit to people who really know jack shit about anything or couldn't care less (that goes for people who vote as well as politicians).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Freesia View Post
    1. I cry all the time. All. The. Damn. Time. And once I start, I can't stop for the rest of the day.
    Aww...
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

1) I have mild Asperger's. (Don't worry, it's not that big of an issue in my life - I'm just a bit more socially inept because of it.)

2) I can be very passionate about a cause and defend it to the death when necessary.

3) I love hearing people speak with foreign accents and/or dialects in English - somehow I find it very attractive.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

The hard part with this thread is knowing what you think people know about you.

But even if people do know these i'm trying it anyhow:

1) I'm generally 5 minutes away from mental breakdown at any one time, I can't recall the last time my emotional state was stable. This is probably quite obvious here but offline I tend to not show too much.

2) I am a huge....huge self-involved unempathetic arsehole. Once again probably very evident on here. But offline people seem to think I am this....really decent person I can't understand it, since I show absolutely no deception in admitting what I really am, but maybe they just think I'm joking all the time....

3) I'm incredibly prejudiced. But I'm not telling against what.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

1. I was George Washington for Halloween in 4th grade.

2. I'm paranoid about getting lice and have a mini freak out any time my head feels itchy.

3. I was born on the first celebrated Martin Luther King Day.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

I have the same birthday as beethoven 16th december

At birth I was pulled out by a nurse and wasn't breathing, and spent my first months on life support, doctors thought I was a miracle.

I spent most of my childhood in hospital

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

ok I'll get involved:

I'm highly sensitive. It's something I've always tried to hide and has been a weakness (not always), in recent years I have been seeing it as a strength. I'm not sure how much family members and close friends know this about me but I suspect they have some idea. But weaknesses are strengths and vice versa, you just have to know and understand it's flip side.

I think about myself too much, talk about myself too much. It's an ego thing and I'm pretty sure I understand how it originated, but it's something I try to curb. And even though I'm talking about myself right now…. I wouldn't usually answer these types of questions online.

I see through most people. I know a lot of people feel that way, but from conversations I've had with certain people about other people I have a pretty good read on my ability. Though most people I know who are also as good or as me or better are EFs, and more socially orientated. I just like figuring people out, hence MBTi.

MBTI
    INTJ

1) Having long hair, and also being a fan of heavy metal, most people tend to assume that I grew it out because of heavy metal. The actual reason that I grew it out (and also grew a goatee) is because I've been a huge fan of Lord of the Rings ever since I was a kid, and all the men in it have long hair and facial hair.

2) Before I decided to enroll in college and get my act together, I was a drug dealer.

3) The last lie that I can remember telling was five years ago. I said that I put two slices of bacon on a sandwich, but it was actually three. I still feel a little guilty over it; I hate dishonesty.