User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 76

  1. #51
    A Gentle Whisper ~MS*ANGEL~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    The worst scar extends from the edge of my lip down my neck. 8 months ago my plastic surgeon did a beautiful job of repairing the injury to a fine line, but unfortunately the line is long and became inverted around my chin, so I'm going back for another surgery at the end of this month. He's going to try an eversion technique, so the scar has a better chance of healing flat.

    I am scared and consequently I have frequent nightmares.
    Oh my...

    Even though I don't know you very well, I just want to say this: please don't be scared. I'm sure things will turn out well for you.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    If I'm allowed three more...

    1) I am a virgin at 26 and I have never been kissed. These things were once a source of shame but now I sort of see them as a badge of honour. I may keep them for a while yet.

    2) I experienced a bizarre incident about ten years ago where I was listening to a MIDI music track (using Windows Media Player) on a website which had no adverts of any kind on that page. Part way through the song the music went quiet and the Dial-up Modem disconnected itself. After a few moments there was what sounded like heavy rain hitting leaves and what I can only describe as something making a roaring noise in the background (a dinosaur? a monster?). I was so shocked that I closed the page and player and after a couple of seconds it ended. I don't tell people this in case they think I was lying or that I got uniquely frightened over something like an advert. Despite returning to that site and that song after that date the experience never re-occurred. I may see if that site still exists and try it again.

    3) People don't realise how cripplingly hyper-sensitive I can be, somehow believing me indifferent or apathetic instead. It has caused me so many problems that I think much of what I am today was simply born from coping mechanisms designed to try and keep it within manageable levels.

  3. #53
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    I show different sides of me to different people.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  4. #54
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    1 - I am 34 and have had no friends since I was 18 because i was denied normal knowledge that all others got/were handed.

    2 - Muslim people annoy me, and I get irritated in their presence.

    3 - People say I am quiet/reserved, and whoever says this is lucky s/he doesn't get a bloody nose or worse. I am who I am, get over it, and move to somebody else if you don't like it.

    4 - I find Indian women really sexy, to the point it's in my soul. I want to visit Mumbai one day.

    5 - I think people who think kindness is weakness are abnormal and sociopathic.

    6 - I detest liberal democracy, and the entire system should be revised or scrapped (IMHO, a council of all societal interest groups/persons should collectively determine the common will).

    7 - I visit a psychiatrist who is competent and I like him for that, but I detest psychiatry with a passion and want in banned worldwide forever.

    8 - Strangers who expect me to warm to their children should be lobotomised.

    More than 3, but then very few people in the real world know these things.

  5. #55
    Parody Parrot meowington's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    1 - I am 34 and have had no friends since I was 18 because i was denied normal knowledge that all others got/were handed.

    2 - Muslim people annoy me, and I get irritated in their presence.

    3 - People say I am quiet/reserved, and whoever says this is lucky s/he doesn't get a bloody nose or worse. I am who I am, get over it, and move to somebody else if you don't like it.

    4 - I find Indian women really sexy, to the point it's in my soul. I want to visit Mumbai one day.

    5 - I think people who think kindness is weakness are abnormal and sociopathic.

    6 - I detest liberal democracy, and the entire system should be revised or scrapped (IMHO, a council of all societal interest groups/persons should collectively determine the common will).

    7 - I visit a psychiatrist who is competent and I like him for that, but I detest psychiatry with a passion and want in banned worldwide forever.

    8 - Strangers who expect me to warm to their children should be lobotomised.

    More than 3, but then very few people in the real world know these things.
    1- Dude...that's tough. What denied knowledge are you refering to ? (I'm 34 too btw)
    2- That's racist
    3- Ok...but INTx have tendencies to see themselves as socially handicapped even when they're totally fine. Now hit me
    5- Agreed
    6- Totally agree. But not easy to put into practice. The problem with democracy or politics as it is, is that it gives too much credit to people who really know jack shit about anything or couldn't care less (that goes for people who vote as well as politicians).

    Mine :

    1- I often smoke weed.
    2- I like porn (doesn't everybody though?). (only 1% turns me on...I skim for people who are really into it)
    3- I come across as intense (not necessarily tense) but I'm even more intense than people know. I contemplate stuff 99% of all people don't even consider once in their lifetime (like MBTI to name just one).
    Last edited by meowington; 01-11-2014 at 08:31 AM.

  6. #56
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    1. I can type in 5 different languages
    2. I have a very short fuse, especially when Im either hungry or tired
    3. Once upon a time, I had 9 piercings.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  7. #57
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    1. (Treated) bipolar -- To the outside world, I appear to have everything together, all the time.
    2. I work much less than people seem to think that I do. It's not as if I lie or exaggerate about what I do, either
    3. Those who know my more technical background don't know how much I try to hide it. Those who don't know my technical background.. well, don't know my technical background.

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    (or more if you'd like! I'm not going to ban you.*)
    [...]
    * I lack the power right now.. But one day... ooh one day..
    Dibs
    Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    If I tell here what people don't know about me then someone will know and they will no longer be the things that people don't know. So, if I tell you, I'll probably have to kill you.
    I don't think many people knew that you were capable of killing people.

    ... ... right?

  8. #58
    Senior Member Ene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    1. (Treated) bipolar -- To the outside world, I appear to have everything together, all the time.
    2. I work much less than people seem to think that I do. It's not as if I lie or exaggerate about what I do, either
    3. Those who know my more technical background don't know how much I try to hide it. Those who don't know my technical background.. well, don't know my technical background.


    Dibs

    I don't think many people knew that you were capable of killing people.

    ... ... right?
    I suppose you're right about that.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

  9. #59
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    If I tell here what people don't know about me then someone will know and they will no longer be the things that people don't know. So, if I tell you, I'll probably have to kill you.
    I was thinking the same thing, and was going to respond by listing the type of information, but not the answer (e.g. people don't know my shoe size).

    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    3. Those who know my more technical background don't know how much I try to hide it. Those who don't know my technical background.. well, don't know my technical background.
    Why do you try to hide your technical background?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  10. #60
    Member Avalon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    ILI-
    Posts
    47

    Default

    1. Slugs disgust me, but strangely enough snails don't bother me at all

    2. I love dark and depressing places, especially if these places are quiet

    3. I love demonic and bizarre objects and I'm captivated by death and destruction.....
    "sidere mens eadem mutato"

Similar Threads

  1. What's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to/about you?
    By Philosorapteuse in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 10:22 PM
  2. 10 Things Most Americans Don't Know About America
    By Eilonwy in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 10:42 AM
  3. When people don't reply to threads you've started
    By Such Irony in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO