User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Things People don't really know about you.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

1) I have a habit of using the fantasy of me being the murderer that lurks on the local canal, as a way to get me through my job/s. Usually this entails any number of creative deaths and how I might get away with them. When I'm feeling particularly down I wonder if I should make them reality.

2) As a child, I used to eat bugs off the playground for no reason other than I could and no one would really stop me unless they wanted a fight.

3) I regularly start awful, pretentious, illogical and just downright cliche stories in text files on my pc which I get halfway through and then never finish, here is a spoiler containing one below:

3: sub section 2)

I once tried to write a song:

Space waster, space waster! Did they ask you to haste to your maker?

Did they ask for a suit presented on cue? A round of applause and a feel-good cause?

This they expect, your time or what's left. But they take without giving, as is their due.

The lie is believing they cared about you.

Ah space waster, are you wasted? Are you through? Tell me it isn't so?

One last effort, just for yourself, ignore the crowd....... Tell em all, tell em proud.

So space waster? Were you really a waste?

....were you?
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

1. this is my second time going to aa, first time I was 19 but my problem was pills back then and didn't take it seriously.

2.I secretly wish I had 5 brothers and sisters a sister 4 and half years older,a brother 2 and half years older (I do have one of those) a twin brother, a sister 3 years younger and a brother 6 and half years younger.

3. I'm scared of losing everything, so i self sabotage all the time in order to have control in fucking up

1) I constantly have to resist the urge to punch people even if they don't know I'm angry

2) I had to be pulled out with forceps when I was born and there's still a light mark on my lower right cheek from it

3) I prefer being around animals over people and feel much more at home in the country

7w6 sx/so

1- I love the smell of lilac.

2- The morning sunrise can be trance-like for me.

3- I've had multiple concussions / head contusions in my life. I often wonder how I'm not partly brain dead. Or maybe I am.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Can I just say this game is the best game I've ever played ever.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

729 sx/sp
    IEE Ne

1. I'm a music lessons drop-out. I've been through countless piano, voice, music teachers. I never learned the notes and always tried to do it by ear, so I never succeeded.

2. I dreamed about my grandmother's house burning when I was a child. I woke my mom up scared, and told her she needed to call my grandma because her house was on fire. She didn't call her then, but the next day, we learned her house had burned that night.

3. I have an obsession with storms and severe weather that is connected to my fear of God. I am acutely aware of my smallness in comparison to his great power, and see the power of the earth as a physical manifestation of it.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

1. I can screw with an EEG reading by wiggling my ears.

2. I once dreamed I gave birth.

3. I can rapidly rotate my eyeballs like the Cookie Monster.

6w7 so/sx
    EII Ne

1. I have a rare medical condition. It was a big deal early on in my life and it's still important, but I forget about it most days.

2. Ditto @mcgooglian: I have a crescent-shaped scar on my face from where they grabbed my baby head with forceps, since the cord was choking me. D: It's not very visible except in certain directions of light.

3. I have never been "boy crazy", ever. I never understood it and I guess never will. I went through a phase where I decided I must be lesbian because I am attracted to some girls and I just wasn't into guys like most of my friends were. I signed up for Pink Cupid and everything.

Supreme High Commander Array Andy's Avatar

1: I learnt how to write with my left hand because I was bored.

2: I don't drink alcohol because I don't like the taste of most sorts. The stuff that does taste nice is too expensive to justify the mild pleasure it gives. I don't like coffee or tea either.

3: I have no pictures or posters in my house. I'd never look at them anyway.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar

1. I played the Saxophone for 6 years, the guitar for 3, and have a background in musical theater and dance.

2. deep down I'm a big softy

3. When I was very little, I couldn't pronounce remote control so I would call it the mocha control
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so