User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Wait a minute, this isn't a trick to make a never ending undying thread, is it?
    Ooooh...I hadn't considered an never ending thread...well, actually, that could be scary. haha.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Ooooh...I hadn't considered an never ending thread...well, actually, that could be scary. haha.
    Now that I know you might otherwise get aggrevated, I feel obliged to respond to everyone single one of your posts. You have opened pandora's box!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    yupp

that doesn't really bother me. I get aggravated when people on here play the victim and disregard their role in a situation. especially when it's obscenely obvious. I didn't mean it in regards to OP just generally. I don't think you're playing the victim

Enneagram
    9w8

@Fluffywolf don't feel obligated to respond to all of my posts. haha...I didn't mean it like that. @prplchknz thanks! Yeah, my aggrivation was genuine.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

@Fluffywolf don't feel obligated to respond to all of my posts. haha...I didn't mean it like that.
    It's too late for that now! I am now forever chained to your shadow. When you reach a crossroads, I'll be there to say where I think you should go. When you buy a pack of cookies, I'll be there to tell you it's a good choice. And when you find yourself on the toilet, I'll be there to tell you to flush... Like seriously, please.. *holds nose*...

Enneagram
    9w8

It's too late for that now! I am now forever chained to your shadow. When you reach a crossroads, I'll be there to say where I think you should go. When you buy a pack of cookies, I'll be there to tell you it's a good choice. And when you find yourself on the toilet, I'll be there to tell you to flush... Like seriously, please.. *holds nose*...
    LOL....okay....but when you're in the bathroom, please turn your head. I'm a private person that way!!! Oh, and I never buy cookies unless I can share them and know that I'm not the only person getting fat from them. [If I'm goin' down, I'm takin' you with me. haha.]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

LOL....okay....but when you're in the bathroom, please turn your head. I'm a private person that way!!! Oh, and I never buy cookies unless I can share them and know that I'm not the only person getting fat from them. [If I'm goin' down, I'm takin' you with me. haha.]
    Well, if you never buy cookies, I hope you would at least consider buying some dog treats.

Enneagram
    9w8

Well, if you never buy cookies, I hope you would at least consider buying some dog treats.
    Dog treats it is then!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Dog treats it is then!
    Yay! I also perform tricks by the way. I am not such a slob that expects to receive treats for nothing!

Enneagram
    9w8

Well, now @Fluffywolf you know that I am from the Wolf Clan and we do not regard animals as pets or ourselves as owners. We regard them as four-legged brothers and sisters. Therefore, there will be no tricks required, unless you just like to perform and that is your gifting, then it is encouraged