User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I am prejudiced against anyone that stands on a street corner trying to get anything from people walking by (aside from the time, or directions).

Bums, petitioners, charities...doesn't matter, I hate them all, and I gladly walk a block out of the way just so I don't have to look at or listen to these people.

MBTI
    INxJ

I think it's fine to dislike certain things. Everyone does. Are you sure it's the cheerleaders you dislike, or what they represent?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    Not all cheerleaders are dumb, bubbly, superficial beings. I was a cheerleader in high school, for a year.The cheerleading coach actually recruited me from the gymnastics team, because they didn't have any tumblers. When i first was asked to be on the team, i laughed because i as well had this prejudice toward cheerleaders, but after joining the squad i learned that i was mistaken about a lot of the things i had originally thought about them. i gave up cheerleading, because theater interested me more and i ended up being a much better actress than the clumsy cheerleader i was.
    That is a nice story. Glad you found something you really enjoyed. Two things about cheerleaders:

1) Approximately 10 times the incidence of cheerleading-related injuries as football-related injuries in American high schools.

2) The average cheerleader has a higher GPA than the average non-cheerleader (as do the vast majority of students involved in extracurricular activities in high school). In college, they often have higher GPA requirements than other athletics for participation and scholarships, as well.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    recruited me from the gymnastics team, because they didn't have any tumblers. When i first was asked to be on the team
    I'm trying to teach myself some gymnastics. I just don't have the guts to go over backwards.

I haven't got a response to the op, right now.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Oh, a good prejudice: popped collars. I've met and spoken with fine, upstanding young men and women who do this, but it still looks ridiculous. It's a good sign that you generally have poor taste in things.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    That is a nice story. Glad you found something you really enjoyed. Two things about cheerleaders:

1) Approximately 10 times the incidence of cheerleading-related injuries as football-related injuries in American high schools.

2) The average cheerleader has a higher GPA than the average non-cheerleader (as do the vast majority of students involved in extracurricular activities in high school). In college, they often have higher GPA requirements than other athletics for participation and scholarships, as well.
    Senior year, over half the squad graduated with honors, and in the top 100 people of the class.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    yupp

I never was into cheerleading, but I had friends who were. Though most cheerleaders, I didn't like. One time my friend made me watch a national cheerleading competition, and they do some pretty cool moves. I couldn't do that I'm too clumsy, I'm lucky if I don't trip over my own feet crossing the street some days.

While cheerleading is not for me, if my child wants to I don't think I'd be against it. Now if she came in and spent every moment on her life about fashion and only wearing what's in, and only wanting to wear designer clothes, I might have a problem. I'm not pay 500$ for a fucking pair of jeans that are going to be out in 3 months or she's going to out grow. Hell I wear clothes still from middle and highschool and I never spent more then 70$ on jeans and I usually spend closer to 30-50 on them.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Oddly my prejudice is masochism personified.
    I'm zealously prejudiced against zealots.

Not good for the maintenance of ones cognitive wiring
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?