User Tag List

123 Last

your resident asshole

Default What do you normally daydream about?

So I like to daydream, particularly when laying in bed before I fall asleep. However, I think my daydreams might make other people somewhat uncomfortable and concerned if I were to tell them about any of them. I guess I'm wondering if anyone else daydreams about any of the same things I do.

So what do you guys like to daydream about?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

MURDER.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    MURDER.
    Is this a serious answer?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Is this a serious answer?
    Is this a serious question?

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Is this a serious question?
    Yes...

But I'll take that as a "no." :/

ndovjtjcaqidthi

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Usually really boring stuff like the family budget or where I want to go on date night or what sex acts I want to engage in next time I have my husband naked and horizontal.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

My mind is like a radio that changes station all the time(naturally i have some influence on it) and you never know whats going to come off the radio. I cant say anything particular things that i think regularly, but i can say that i have no censorship and am not scared of grim thoughts(and letting them manifest in my mind is what keeps me away from them in "real life", since they dont build up and come off without my intention). But one major theme is love and sex. Often when i go to sleep i imagine a situation where i have a girlfriend next to me, we just had sex and are going to sleep(or something along those lines). While i was in the shower just a moment ago, i thought about sex, secret societies, imagined a doberman attacking me and me killing it with bare hands, fathers day, diablo 3, composed some music in my head, thought about one particular radio station, some topic one these forums that i cant remember and all sorts of stuff i cant remember anymore. And yes i took quite long shower

edit. Oh yea i have this one reoccurring thought game/world/whatever since like 5 years where im teleported to somewhere around the year 1500 and have to convince people that im not a witch and how to recreate some of the current technologies, how to get in good terms with the king and travelling the world in that year to bring some plants and animals that would be useful for the king and society that i happened to teleport into.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Women, spiritual or religious questions, books I've read or am looking forward to reading, good weather and getting in shape. Pretty mundane I know but there you go.

MBTI
    yupp

future interactions with people